Sign in to follow this  
LZTM

Can you see a line?

LZTM

Background info: AF 3 days late but also think I O’d late this cycle. Estimating 12DPO today. Tested with frer this morning and I could immediately see a super faint line but it doesn’t show up in an image.

Inverted the colours: https://ibb.co/g73W30F

Thoughts? Am I insane? And if you can see it, is it too light for what you’d expect at 12DPO for a viable pg?

Kallie88

I can see it. Give it a day or two and test again, if it's getting darker I'd say you're in with a shot

Living Type

Yep!

BECZ

Faintly. Fingers crossed!

Gonzy

I can see it but sadly I think when you have to invert the image it's safer to not take it as a line.

And this is coming from someone who has inverted and pulled apart more tests than I can even poke a stick at :closedeyes:

JomoMum

Can you show the original uninverted? Can be easier to tell that way :)

LZTM

I can see it but sadly I think when you have to invert the image it's safer to not take it as a line.

This is probably good advice. Hard not to overanalyse!

Here is the original photo https://ibb.co/7pFq3Fb

Hard to see and I think I can only see it because I know where to look because I could see it in person, if that makes sense

• Like 1

Living Type

I can see the line the the second photo :-)

• Like 3

JomoMum

I can definitely see something, but not sure of whether it’s pink or grey.

Kallie88

I can see it on the original too

LZTM

I’ll restrain myself and test again on Saturday. Hopefully if we’re on the right track, it’ll be clear by then! Thank you for the responses ladies

• Like 2

alchetta

It's definitely there but very faint and I couldn't be sure it's not an evap line, you're very restrained waiting though as I'd be going to buy digitals and also testing first thing tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Gonzy

I can see it on the original too - I am really conflicted about FR tests :( On the one hand I would like to believe they are reliable enough that if there's no line, there's absolutely no line, not even a hint, but then I have also had false +ve's with them so I can't be sure.

You are amazingly restrained waiting until Saturday. By this stage I would have pee'd on every test brand I could get my hand on lol. Don't be like me ;)

• Like 2

IamtheMumma

I can see a line but FRER make me nervous. I've had false positives before. I hope your line gets darker.

loulou1985

I can see it.. My first test was like that then 2 days later was obvious. Hopefully you just ovulated late. Fingers crossed.

blueskies12

I can see it!

Chaotic Pogo

That’s a line!

That’s how pale the squinter I had for DS was on the day AF was due. I got a positive on a digi though, wouldn’t have believed it otherwise. I had cycles you could set a clock to and then DS’s size was always 3 days behind. I’m optimistic!

LZTM

Morning all. Failed on the waiting until Saturday front - tested today and it’s definitely a BFN :(