Sandra

Due in May 2020 chat #1

Sandra

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a huge congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

loulou1985

Thanks Sandra! Who's joining me here? I got my bfp 4 days ago following a very early mc last month. I didn't get my period so due date is a bit unknown at this stage. I suspect early May. I have a 15mo ds and had an early mc prior to him so this is my 4th pregnancy. Last month my tests never got darker so I was suspicious from early on that something wasn't right.. This time they seem to be progressing well so have everything crossed. Look forward to meeting you!

loulou1985
  • Like 1

Kezzy321

Hehe it's very unusual to get 8 days into possibe may due dates and not have many join here . I guess it's hard to join in chats if you're worried about loss, maybe as the weeks go on we'll get some more people in here to chat to hehe

Kezzy321

I'm sending all the baby dust for those that are still in with a chance of a may 2020 little squishy

loulou1985

So am I!!

Poppy-seed

Hi ladies! Congrats! My EDD is May 10. Still super early so not getting too excited just yet. I have a 3yo girl and 5yo boy and looking forward to completing our family

loulou1985

Yay welcome! I'll send you a pm!

Pippy80

Hi girls, got my bfp yesterday for our first. Still very early days as I’ve just missed my period by two days, so here’s hoping it sticks.

loulou1985

Yay welcome pippy! I'll PM you

Kezzy321

Hi poppyseed and puppy, congratulations! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way. I'm due may 8 so early on here too. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all May squishies

Kezzy321

Pippy, (not puppy) sorry I should read my texts before I post my replies hehe

Othello2009

Hi ladies!

I'm going to be joining you here after finally confirming my pregnancy with bloods yesterday! This is my third pregnancy - missed miscarriage first time, my son the second and now this.

We've had to undergo fertility treatment to get here so we're understandably very anxious, especially as we've had a previous loss. We're trying hard to stay positive and just enjoy the moment as it's outside of our control anyway!

I won't know exact EDD until a scan in 3 weeks, but I'm guessing 11/5

:)

Yeahidunno2or3

Hi ladies,

I guess I might be joining in here. I am still in shock, I took a HPT expecting a negative and AF to follow, but the positive line came up super strong immediately. So here I am. I have a 15yo and a nearly 3yo. We weren't planning, but weren't stopping either. So here we go I guess!

loulou1985

Welcome ladies! Looking forward to getting to know you and share our journeys!

Kezzy321

Yey congratulations. I'm so excited to have some more people to share with in here. May the journey be a super sticky and hassle free one for all xx

beingme

Hi, looks like I’m joining in, not sure on due date maybe the 7th. Looking forward to getting to know you all

Yeahidunno2or3

Woo hoo!! Another one to join us :) Congratulations

loulou1985

I've pmed you beingme.

ausfarmerswife

Joining in for now, I got my BFP a week or so ago had a early MC last cycle so just waiting to see if this one sticks,

Not sure if i below in the May group as I’m not sure of my due date could be last of April or first few days in May.

2nd child for me, 4th pregnancy.

loulou1985

I know how you feel ausfarmerswife. Hoping we're not unlucky enough to have two misses in a row. I've sent you a pm

muffiny123

Hi everyone,

I'm tentatively joining in. First month trying for number 1- estimate due date ~5-10 May.

I had (very light) bleeding/spotting for a week around implantation/period time with a low HCG level at early 4 wks (93), so the doctor said it was a threatened miscarriage. I have a short luteal phase so wondered if the HCG was low as it would have been only ~1.5 weeks since implantation. The repeat HCG testing 5 days later (end of 4 wks) had gone up 10-fold (976) so the doctor is now happy that things *may* be on track. I'm booked in for a dating scan in a few weeks (7 wk, 2 d).

How is everyone feeling? Any symptoms yet? I currently have a very overfull plate with work, so I am hoping that the morning sickness will be ok :(

Edited by muffiny123

loulou1985

Hey muffiny. Welcome! I've sent you a pm. I just have very sore boobs, decreased appetite and mild nausea despite being medicated.