LadyKJStorm

Two miscarriages and about to start the crazy ride again...

LadyKJStorm

Thanks guys.

Im in Canberra. I said to mum that if i didnt feel he was taking me seriously this time i would definitely speak to someone else. Up until now he just thought it was natural and who knows now it was the nurse that rang me.

Im a little annoyed at him to be honest. However there is absolutely nothing they will do this year anyway now so i thought i would take some time reflect and then make a decision in the new year.

MSDC

Thinking of you LadyKJ - such an emotional roller coaster ride! You are still young and getting a second opinion would not hurt.

I changed my FS and was blown away by how much more investigative and caring in general my new one is...

I really hope this happens for you soon... sending you positive vibes - I hope your first day in the new job goes well!

Edited by MissDC
  • Like 1

LadyKJStorm

Thanks guys.

Job went well today but felt really awkward as if i was waiting for the mc all day. Didnt happen but still.

Anyway. Ive decided to give myself a pass this weekend. Then tuesday im going to start strict eating again. Hopefully when the new year rolls around ill be heaps healthy for it.

• Like 1

Mollyksy

huge hugs. I had 7 miscarriages before my DS. Put it down to endo poisoning my eggs. I was just about to do a cycle of PGD when my miracle happened.

Is PGD something you'd consider? While upfront it is more, transferring a genetically normal embryo could save in cycle and med costs. Not to mention angst.

Let yourself feel however you feel. Some focus forward. That was me. I wanted to know what we could do differently so I could maintain hope. I also bought some jewellery to commemorate some of my lost babies. Others dont feel the need to do this. It's so individual. But just be kind to yourself. Apart from the emotional, being pregnant then not sends your hormones bonkers. Then you add in emotional too. All the best.

• Like 1

LadyKJStorm

I had already decided that I would do PGD for the next cycle. Its just about what else I do. Thinking it might also be worthwhile to a hysteroscopy.

I keep saying to the Dr I didn't want to be one of those who then found it too late to get pregnant. I wanted to do what was necessary up front. That's why I'm a little annoyed at the Dr for dismissing me previously.

Anyway, will just see what happens and will probably distract myself with my big purchase. I'm waiting for my pool to be installed. Then I can go swimming all the time. :)

Mum-mumMum

Hi ladykjstorm have pm’d you