Sign in to follow this  
My4beautifulboys

Farewell teacher gift

My4beautifulboys

Ds’s teacher will be leaving in Term 3, which is a shame. She has actually taught two of my children through the years. She is very fond on Ds. He actually has a quite a complex medical condition and most that know of Ds, including his now teacher, are amazing at his resilience and his such happy character. She said she’d like to keep in touch when she leaves and know of Ds’s progress.

I would like to give her a small gift of appreciation and a thank you card and a photo of Ds. Do you think that would be nice to include a photo?

Bearynice

I think something nice like a special compendium or notebook for meetings could be nice.

A nice thank you card with a message from yourselves would be lovely.

Honestly though, I personally wouldn’t put a photo.

• Like 1

José

i also would choose not to put a photo.

i guess you could though.

• Like 1

-Belinda-

I think an unframed photo inside the card or stuck into the card is a nice idea, with your contact details if she wants to keep in touch.

lizzzard

My mum is a teacher and I know she loved the photos she got and kept them for years. As a kid I loved hearing her fond stories of the various kids she taught. I would include a photo if you are comfortable -it sounds like it will be treasured.