Sign in to follow this  
Mrs. S

Jessie Mac maternity rooms at monash

Mrs. S

Hi

Has anyone been to Jessie Mac Maternity in 2019?

I had my daughter there in 2017. I was extremely disappointed with the facilities, very basic & old I felt for a private hospital. Not what I expected at all. My daughter unexpectedly required NICU so I'm glad I was there.

I'm due for my second in Nov 2019, due to the events with my first I have decided to go to Jessie Mac again in case either of us need additional support post birth (fingers crossed we don't).

I am really dishearten about going to JM due to the facilities. One thing I didn't like was the single uncomfortable crappy bed. They didn't even have a blanket for my husband on a falling apart fold out seat. I know safe baby and mum the the focus I need to be thinking of.

I read on their website that the maternity ward has been renovated.

So I was just wondering if anyone could review it for me?

Thanks xx

Lily2010

I'm also thinking about going to jessie Mac. I think i'll book in for their maternity tours to see. But would also like to know what others thought that have recently been there.

Zippypeaks

I was there in 2015 and again just recently. My experiences were chalk and cheese. I went back only because it's where my Ob works from. They seem to have done a massive clear out (staff, facilities, procedures etc), and I was much happier and comfortable the second time around. I'd recommend another tour to get a new feel for the place.

Poppylove3

I’ll be there in August, happy to report back after. I have an amazing ob who I have been very happy with. His rooms are over the road from the hospital so I haven’t actually been in the hospital part yet. Due to go for a tour at the end of the month.