Sandra

Due in Feb 2020 Chat #1

DK3000

Welcome and congrats everyone,

Lulubear- I haven’t told my almost 5 yo either. I think we’ll wait till 12 week scan to tell her.

Lily2010

Hi Everyone! Im 6w and have also been waiting for this group to open. I have a 2 year old girl. I'm feeling more anxious than with my first pregnancy. I had a bit of a traumatic experience (moreso with the way my ob/midwives spoke to me/handled my labour and recovery). Am very confused whether I should go private again or try public and just a bit fearful how this birth will go.

Hoping to work through my feelings over the next 8 months and feel confident again.

I'm feeling OK physically at the moment, apart from tiredness and a few waves of nausea. I was lucky to not have morning sickness with my first pregnancy, and hoping it's the same this time

Glad to be part of this group and hearing more from you all :)

newseason

lulubear

ausfarmerswife

Lulubear I am also worried I’m having twins! Just a feeling, DD 4 keeps telling me there’s 2 in there!!

Have my drs appt tomorrow to confirm and he’ll likely do a scan? I don’t remember how it works too long ago

LunaTwilight88

Hi everyone, I had my first lot of bloods done on a Wednesday hcg was 4600 so my dr was quite happy. Have booked my dating scan for Friday. Should be 7+6 but we shall see.

We haven’t told our other kids yet. I think I’ll wait till 12 weeks.

Edited by LunaTwilight88

lulubear

Hi everyone, I had my first lot of bloods done on a Wednesday hcg was 4600 so my dr was quite happy. Have booked my dating scan for Friday. Should be 7+6 but we shall see.

We haven’t told our other kids yet. I think I’ll wait till 12 weeks.

I think we have the same DD? 8th Feb? Well I’ll know tomorrow the exact date but off LMP that’s my DD.

My doctor wasn’t worried about my bloods - I was only worried because I wanted to confirm my immunity for certain things due to my job.

• Like 1

Terfl

I'm a bit jealous of all of you about to have your dating scans. I'm only just 5 weeks...

Does anyone else not having many symptoms? I just stalked my old DIG for DS to see what my symptoms were back then and I was bloated heaps, had headaches, felt super tired and exhausted... Now I only have sore boobs and every now and then I've got a bit of a dizzy spell. I might be tired but we're in Europe at the moment and I'm still kinda jet lagged and we're at my mum's so she's doing all the hard work with DS, which means I'm pretty chilled. I just feel so normal!

I haven't had the best track record - a MC at 6 weeks before DS and now 2 chemicals since September. I'm also pretty old, which doesn't help me worrying..

• Like 1

MessyJ

Does anyone else not having many symptoms? I just stalked my old DIG for DS to see what my symptoms were back then and I was bloated heaps, had headaches, felt super tired and exhausted... Now I only have sore boobs and every now and then I've got a bit of a dizzy spell.

I have exactly the same symptoms as you! (and I'm 5 weeks tomorrow too) Just the sore boobs and slight dizziness. I mean, I *could* say a bit of bloating and tiredness at a stretch... but really, that's probably no different to any other time! :D

ausfarmerswife

I have exactly the same symptoms as you! (and I'm 5 weeks tomorrow too) Just the sore boobs and slight dizziness. I mean, I *could* say a bit of bloating and tiredness at a stretch... but really, that's probably no different to any other time! :D

Im the same no symptoms other than sore boobs, I could pretend to be tired so my do would do everything but really I’m fine. I’m 5+3 which I think with DD everything started around 7 weeks so I’m frantically cooking incase I get sick again

• Like 1

newseason

Not many symptoms here either. I’m 5+3. Pretty tired and hungry. Boobs a little bit sore. That’s about it :)

Terfl

Ah that does make me feel a bit better!

LunaTwilight88

I think we have the same DD? 8th Feb? Well I’ll know tomorrow the exact date but off LMP that’s my DD.

My doctor wasn’t worried about my bloods - I was only worried because I wanted to confirm my immunity for certain things due to my job.

We do have the same due date at this stage. I’m rather skeptical. Both my previous pregnancies I ended up a week off.

As for symptoms I’ve started feeling quite nauseous. My doctor prescribed me Ondansatron which has helped. I’m also really tired. I’ve had a nap the last couple of days which I never do.

• Like 1

lulubear

lulubear

We do have the same due date at this stage. I’m rather skeptical. Both my previous pregnancies I ended up a week off.

I was due 9.12.14 with the daughter and she arrived 16.11.14 but we weren’t trying and there was very irregular periods leading up so who knows whether dates were wrong. She also measured 2w ahead from 16w.

I should also mention, she didn’t come out preterm (she was born at 36.6w) and weighed 3.9kgs...

Hol83
  • Like 1

ausfarmerswife

Anyone else’s mind boggling at the thought of choosing a new car seat?

I’ll be replacing 2 (DD is due for an upgrade) and woah is my mind all over the place 0-4years, 0-8years, 6m-8years, capsules!!! So many options.

For the ladies with other children has anyone used a 0-8years seat?

• Like 2

newseason

LunaTwilight88

Anyone else’s mind boggling at the thought of choosing a new car seat?

I’ll be replacing 2 (DD is due for an upgrade) and woah is my mind all over the place 0-4years, 0-8years, 6m-8years, capsules!!! So many options.

For the ladies with other children has anyone used a 0-8years seat?

I will just be buying one for the baby. I’ll be getting a capsule. It was a lifesaver when I had my second so I’ll definitely do that again. My daughter and son are in Infasecure Emerges. They last till 8 but entry is around 2 I believe. My son who is 7 in Dec has nearly outgrown it but he is a big boy. My daughter will likely get to 8 in it. We have a large 4x4 and a large sedan so I don’t need to worry about space and what seats will fit. I’m a car seat hoarder so I actually have an Infasecure Quattro for when the baby outgrows the capsule already.

lulubear

Hol83

Congratulations!! 2 boys here :) How are you feeling?

Hol83

ausfarmerswife

Well this morning 5w5d I woke up with cramps and bleeding. I’ve been to the dr already for bloods etcjust gotta wait to hear back.

Anyone experienced anything like this before?

MessyJ

Well this morning 5w5d I woke up with cramps and bleeding. I’ve been to the dr already for bloods etcjust gotta wait to hear back.

Last pregnancy I experienced that around 7 weeks - I had to have an internal ultrasound but everything was fine! The bleeding was only for 1 day though and not super heavy... they couldn't see much with the ultrasound though - barely a sac.

Hope you hear positive news soon!!

Hol83

Fingers crossed everything is OK. I started spotting yesterday and last night it was like a normal period and I did a test this morning and it's negative. So mine wasn't sticky this time. I really hope yours is xxxx

Edited by Hol83