Bono25

Children's hair conditioner

Bono25

My children's hair had always been pretty knotty. I'm using a qv shampoo, since dd last got a rash from a different wash. She really needs a conditioner though. I've been using a tiny bit of mine, but I think she needs her own. Ds also has very spikey hair, and conditioner helps it to not stick up so much.

I know there are a million out there, does anyone have any decent ones for sensitive skin?

wannabe30

I use Ecostore for my kids. The regular adult one (not sure if they do a kids one) is fine for their hair and skin, it’s easily available at the supermarket and isn’t too expensive. They only need a tiny bit and it makes their hair lovely and easy to manage.

RynandStompy

DD has used Moogoo for several years. It's ok but we only do weekly hairwashing for her. Good for sensitive skin and scalp though.

Her hair is so fine, wavy and knotty that we also use a decent conditioning spray for daily brushing.

joeyinthesky

Snap to Ecostore and Moogoo here. I have very sensitive skin and I use the Moogoo shampoo & conditioner, and I buy Ecostore for the children. I often use the Moogoo on them too though, as it smells delicious