GreyhoundLover

5 miscarriages in a row, pregnant again and trying not to freak out

NastyGal

Oh that's fabulous news, have to admit it even brought a tear to my eye! My two were IVF babies, I know the stress involved, so glad all is going well - keep us updated :smile:

Mollyksy

Congrats! There is an old wives tale apparently that a HB that high means a girl!

Sancti-claws
:excite:

opethmum

So happy for you. Wishing you a continued boring pregnancy. xo

maryanneK

:-) Great news. Everything crossed for you, wishing you a safe pregnancy

GreyhoundLover

I wanted to update you all because I appreciated your good wishes and support so much.... Im 11 weeks tomorrow and everything was perfect at my 10.5 week scan. Got NIPT results back today and everything was completely normal and the doctor advised I have 99% chance of this being a successful pregnancy now. Im just so relieved!!!

Thank you again xxx

• Like 20

cardamom

Every time I open this thread I feel my heart lurch into my mouth! I'm so pleased for you OP. Wishing you smooth sailing ahead, I hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy and that you're soon able to relax a little and enjoy it xx

• Like 2

MooGuru

Sometimes there's threads that you hope to find late just so you can get to the end and know everything turned out ok.

I am also wishing you a completely uneventful pregnancy.

• Like 1

GreyhoundLover

I just wanted to update everyone who so kindly offered me support and well wishes when I was going through what was probably one of the most difficult periods of my life.

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and all is going well - it seems like in my case, I just had to keep hoping and keep trying and eventually I would get my baby. I hope this gives hope to other people who are in the depths of despair like I was, suffering through recurrent miscarriage.

Thanks again everyone - you were all so lovely and it really helped me get through it. I will update again when baby is safely delivered.

Thank you xxxx

• Like 33

IamOzgirl

Great news!!

Chaotic Pogo

Really happy for you!

MSDC

That’s awesome news... thank you for sharing and giving us hope x

Sancti-claws

That is such wonderful news!!!

twin2

Oh that is fantastic news thanks for the update