Sandra

Due in Oct 2019 Chat #1

Snapdragon91

I haven’t started chatting on the fb group page yet, will wait for the 12 wk scan next Wednesday. Had a scare yesterday with bleeding so went up the ed and the took blood and got me in for an ultrasound which showed a synchronic hematoma but Bub appears fine and super active ! Still a bit concerned because I googled it lol but doctors didn’t seem to worried

JaymeL

Hi Ladies!

My name is Jayme and I'm 11+1 weeks with baby #2, due on the 24th October 2019!!

I had my NIPT bloods on Thursday, fingers crossed for positive results and no genetic issues!!

I'd love to join the DIG group please, if one has been started. I was in a DIG for #1 and it was the best support network I could have asked for!! I look forward to getting to know you all throughout our journey's!

Edited by JaymeL

Kat86

Hi ladies,

I’m 13 weeks with bub #3 and due on Oct 9. I’d also love to join the DIG please.

nikki_205

Hi Jayme and Kat, congratulations and welcome! I'll send you invites to the dig tonight. Feel free to send me a pm reminding me if I forget!

• Like 1

JaymeL

Hi Jayme and Kat, congratulations and welcome! I'll send you invites to the dig tonight. Feel free to send me a pm reminding me if I forget!

Hi Nikki!

Thanks so much, I can't wait to get to know you all!!

Sheeva33

hello!! anyone due 4th of Oct?