~elle~

2019 Anyone studying this year?

SeaPrincess

Well done everyone who has finished, and to those of you still going - you can do it! I took me 8 years to finish my undergrad.

It looks like I got 2 HDs and a D, so I was happy. One of the units doesn’t release marks until I submit my thesis to the library, but I’ve had all the individual marks, so it was easy enough to work it out!

Edited by SeaPrincess
  • Like 1

tarrie cat

Umm... I actually forgot about results being released. :omg:

Eventually checked to discover I'd gotten a distinction, which was nice. Only three more subjects to go.

• Like 2

Staying Strange

I finally got my results for my final research assignment last night 47/60 giving me an overall 85% for the subject. Which should be enough to tip my WAMto 80 (from 79.6ish) so I'll graduate with first class honours which I'm very happy with.

Thanks for this thread last year.it was great to have others to chat to while studying.

Good luck to everyone who is still studying and congratulations to those who have finished.

• Like 2

SeaPrincess

I have my graduation tonight! There is only a handful of us going to the ceremony due to a combination of staggered intakes and people moving to start jobs. We’re all meeting up for a drink beforehand with our supervisor as well.

• Like 2