Sign in to follow this  
bubbaowe

3 restraints - Rav 4 2014

bubbaowe

Hi all,

Can you help - I have a 2014 Rav 4 and wondering if I'm going to get 3 across the back? I currently have 2 and can't imagine fitting another in the middle, but maybe i'll just need to look at changin seats?

When needed I will have a 4 yr old, 1.5 yr old and newborn. I'd prefer to keep 1.5 yr old rf as long as possible.

I currently have a safe n sound meridian (rf), and Infasecure Titanium Quantum.

Any help appreciated!

Future-self

I found Baby Bunting fantatsic for trying all different combinations and finding a 3 across solution. She spent loads of time with me puzzling out a solution for now and even an option for 12-18 months time when I will need to change one of my current seats. Highly recommend going in and asking for help with what you're trying to do.

The Titanium is the narrowest harnessed to 8 years seat I believe so that's a good start! Meridians though are not so you may have to be open to replacing that one as well as buying a thord.

• Like 1

Cheesy Sanga

There may be issues with the way the vehicle seat belts are overlapping. Check the Australian section/insert of the vehicle user manual.

bubbaowe

Thanks future-self, unfortunately we live in regional WA so no where near a baby bunting.

Will look in to it, thanks cheesy sanga!

LittleMissPink

Are there 3 anchor points in the back row?

Nevermind, I just realised mine actually does have 3 points. One is in the roof!

Edited by LittleMissPink

bubbaowe

Are there 3 anchor points in the back row?

Nevermind, I just realised mine actually does have 3 points. One is in the roof!

Yes - it has three anchor points on the back of the seats.