Sign in to follow this  
Sandra

Due in July 2019 Chat #1

Sandra

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a huge congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

Enjoy!

GranMultigravida

Hi, Jumping on board. I got my very unsure BFP a few days ago. But today got a more prominent one.

I look forward to meeting some of you.

I have 6 Biological children and 2 foster children. So, this will technically be baby number 9.

So exciting!!

• Like 2

~river song~

Hi,

This is #4 for us, but 9th pregnancy. So just taking it day at a time for now.

But I’m insanely exhausted so definitely pregnant ☺️

EDD at this stage is 7th July

• Like 1

Elle_88

Hi River song and granmultigravida

This is my first pregnancy, we got a BFP 2 weeks ago. Went in for a 7 week scan today and saw the heartbeat and our little bean measuring 6w2d. I have irregular cycles (35-48 days) so this makes sense.

I had pretty extreme anxiety for the first week, we were planning to get pregnant but as I have PCOS and hormonal imbalances I was expecting it to take a lot longer! So it’s still a huge shock. I am trying to be excited about being pregnant but the anxiety, morning sickness and exhaustion is getting in the way.

My EDD has been readjusted to 1st July 2018.

Edited by Elle_88
  • Like 1

MrsLavender

Hi everyone! Nice to meet those of you who have posted so far!

I got my BFP about 3 weeks ago and believe I’m 6+2 at the moment. We have our first scan booked for next Monday, when I should be 7 weeks.

Very excited, but also still very nervous and anxious something will go wrong. We have a DS who is nearly 4, and I didn’t really enjoy that pregnancy either.

Not many symptoms here... but that’s the same as last time for me.

Wishing you all an uneventful and happy 8-9 months ahead!

LabradorMum

Hi Ladies,

I got my first BFP just yesterday for baby #1!! i was in complete shock as i had already written this month off... i was 3 days late but had just assumed my cycle was going back to being longer again as its been a bit weird coming off the pill after so long!!

I did 3 tests yesterday to make sure 2 first responses positive and a clear blue digital came back NOT PREGNANT then after a post on here and some googling i was advised it was probably a false negative as it wasnt FMU! i did another Clear blue digital this morning and got PREGNANT 1 - 2 my Ovia fertility tracker has me at 5w 2d which is strange i dont feel different.. slightly tingly boobs.. but fine atm.. going to my GP tonight for confirmation bloods and hopefully a dating scan referral. This is all so overwhelming i am hoping the GP tells me where to from here.

Hope everyone has a good 8++ months I hope we have some more ladies join us in here.

• Like 1

Emila

Hi all,

Congratulations on your BFPs!

Tentatively posting in here with a BFP yesterday at 8DPO and a much darker BPF today with a FRER. eek! I tested positive early with my first bub too.

Baby #2 for me, noticed some significant implantation pains and stretching feeling already and pretty tired :yawn: EDD 24/7.

GranMultigravida

Hi ladies,

Just popping in to say good morning.. See how you are all going? This is biological baby #7 for us. We also foster, feeling a bit blergh yesterday.

~river song~

Hi ladies,

Just popping in to say good morning.. See how you are all going? This is biological baby #7 for us. We also foster, feeling a bit blergh yesterday.

I’ve been sick all week but with a virus of some sort. I’ve had no mornings sickness yet which is bizarre as normally I’m so ill by this point. Not sure if it’s a bad sign or not though - precious miscarriages make me very wary.

Scan on Tuesday to see how things are looking

GranMultigravida

I a sure everything is ok river song. It is so hard not to stress. I've had several mc too. I usually get a bfp vey early but didnt get it until day offue period which worries me too.

MrsLavender

First scan today... eek!! Fingers are crossed to see a little bean with a strong HB.

GranMultigravida

First scan today... eek!! Fingers are crossed to see a little bean with a strong HB.

How did it go?

GranMultigravida

Oh Mrs Lavendar that is a worry. That's huge! A few days behind with a good HB I def wouldn't be concerned.

Please keep us updated on your results.

GranMultigravida

Does anyone have experience with food poisoning and early prgnancy. Google is never the place to look.

~river song~

Does anyone have experience with food poisoning and early prgnancy. Google is never the place to look.

Ah no I haven’t but that sounds rough. Hope you’re ok

I had a dating scan today. Everything looked normal enough, just one kiddo in there thank god, dates matching up to LMP so pretty boring so far

• Like 1

MrsLavender

No experience with food poisoning here either. I hope you’re ok!!

Horray for a boring scan, River Song!

GranMultigravida

Such a relief river song. Glad to hear all is well.

I am better, thank goodness. It was a rough 48hrs.

GreyhoundLover

Hi everyone,

Popping in here because I got a BFP today at 12dpo.

Congratulations to you all on your BFPs!! I hope you all have a very easy and uneventful 9 months.

I am excited but very very nervous as I have had three miscarriages in a row prior to this pregnancy (all around the 6-7 week mark). I'm really hoping this is our rainbow baby!!!

I feel absolutely exhausted, maybe even a touch sick earlier today, but I dont know what is a good sign or a bad sign anymore after my recent history!

Really glad your scan went well riversong x

GranMultigravida

Welcome Greyhound Lover!!

Fingers crossed for uneventful 9 months ahead. I am sorry for your previous loses. I will have you in my thoughts.

DiamondKat

After 15 months of ttc finally got my BFP for #2.

I think I'd be due towards the end of July....first baby was 2 weeks late so may be an August baby. lol

No real symptoms at the moment. Last time didn't really start until 6 weeks and currently on about 4.5. Nervous and excited.

Edited by DiamondKat
  • Like 1

~river song~

Well done DiamondKat! Welcome :)

I’m much the same dong get many symptoms until after 6 weeks.

I picked up all my paper work from my GP, referral for 12 week scan, forms for the Harmony test which we’ll do again (mostly due to my age and previous losses) and a referral for midwife - not sure I need that one though.

Kattatack

Hi guys!

Had a rough week and a half since I found out we were expecting so was hesitating to post or not but just confirmed today we aren't ectopic! So yay! Theyre putting the pain down to implantation pain and the bleeding as just normal (all the women in my family seem to bleed through pregnancy). They measured the sac and said I'm 5 weeks, 4 days roughly. Waiting now for a scan to see the heart beat and maybe I'll stress a little less lol. This is my first pregnancy, and is a bit of a suprise one. I've already learnt a lot of stuff I had no idea was a thing and I'm not sure how everyone around me doesn't know just by looking at me, it's so hard keeping the secret!

Kattatack

Hi guys!

Had a rough week and a half since I found out we were expecting so was hesitating to post or not but just confirmed today we aren't ectopic! So yay! Theyre putting the pain down to implantation pain and the bleeding as just normal (all the women in my family seem to bleed through pregnancy). They measured the sac and said I'm 5 weeks, 4 days roughly. Waiting now for a scan to see the heart beat and maybe I'll stress a little less lol. This is my first pregnancy, and is a bit of a suprise one. I've already learnt a lot of stuff I had no idea was a thing and I'm not sure how everyone around me doesn't know just by looking at me, it's so hard keeping the secret!

ThePlacebo

Hi everyone,

I’m a little late to the group I only got my BFP two days ago, so it’s still sinking in. I will be due right at the end of July.

This is my first BFP and I’ve got an appointment with my GP tomorrow. We tried for almost 12 months so I was a bit shocked to finally see the line. Still doesn’t feel real!

Hi guys!

Had a rough week and a half since I found out we were expecting so was hesitating to post or not but just confirmed today we aren't ectopic! So yay! Theyre putting the pain down to implantation pain and the bleeding as just normal (all the women in my family seem to bleed through pregnancy).

Must be a relief that yours isn’t an ectopic! I hope it settles down for you and the nine months goes smoothly.

When is everyone telling people?