snowflakedoll

Toy pram for kids to push each other

snowflakedoll

My kids (1 and 4) would love a pram or wagon to push each other around in.

I have fond memories when I was little of being pushed around by my cousins in a wooden one.

Does anyone have any ideas of what would be suitable?

Many thanks

ETA- we have wooden floors so also after something that won’t scratch/mark them

Edited by snowflakedoll

MrsT2018

All I can say is I wish my sister didn't push me around in our one as I have had a permanent scar on my face since around age 2-3.

hills mum bec

I don't think you would find any toy prams that would be safe for children to sit in without risk of them falling out or the seat tearing from the weight. I would just get a cheap, proper stroller like this:

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/upright-stroller---teal/907319

Would probably be cheaper than a toy anyway.

• Like 3

born.a.girl

All I can say is I wish my sister didn't push me around in our one as I have had a permanent scar on my face since around age 2-3.

Yeah, agree, my childhood was in the fifties, lots of scars all around from this sort of shenanigans.

At least my mother stopped her two oldest (3 & 2, so not much sense) from whizzing around the backyard with my sister who was only a few weeks old.

JRA

I agree with the others about toy prams, but there are lots of toy wagons type things for kids to push each other. Most playgroups have them

seayork2002

I don't think you would find any toy prams that would be safe for children to sit in without risk of them falling out or the seat tearing from the weight. I would just get a cheap, proper stroller like this:

https://www.kmart.co...r---teal/907319

Would probably be cheaper than a toy anyway.

Yes the one in the link is what I was thinking, but also I say a trolley at Bunnings looks like a metal rectangle butter tup on wheels similar to one I had as a kid

DS got a toy stroller one because of the groups we went to folded and they gave away all the toys, but it was only to wheel his bears around it would not have taken a child