Sandra

Due in June 2019 chat #1

Sandra

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a huge congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

FingersCrossed123

Hi Everyone

I am a bit keen to post in here - I'm 4 weeks and 1 day.

But it's been 21 months of trying for us including an unsuccessful IVF cycle before falling pregnant naturally, so we are super excited!

My due date is currently 11th June.

Look forward to sharing the next 9 months with you all :)

• Like 1

Baby_Clicks

Hi Fingerscrossed123! Congratulations after such a long journey. You must be ecstatic!

I'm 4 weeks 4 days today, due 08 Jun. This is our first ever BFP so I'm very nervous and excited! I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and we welcome a little healthy bub in 8 months.

I have my first OB appointment 12 Oct and I'll tell my family at that. Everything moves so quickly!

Sammy2018

So excited the June group is open!!

I'm currently 4+4.

I have been having lots of symptoms over the past week including nauseas and extreme fatigue. Today though I feel back to my normal self so I'm really hoping that's not a bad sign!

sweetpea8
  • Like 1

Miss Purple

I’m also 4 weeks 1 day and due June 11. A bit shocked and surprised after only deciding in July that we’d try for #2 after a very challenging 3 years with our first. Very much hoping to avoid major complications experienced previously!

Congratulations on your pregnancies ladies!

Leafy7

Yay, congratulations to everyone here! :dance:

Especially to those strong mamas who've been trying for a long time, wishing you all the best of luck!

I'm also 5 weeks today, due on June 5th!

And coincidentally, I'm also travelling to America soon, visiting hubby's parents there for 3 months, so I'll be overseas for some of the important scans. (That's the part I'm most nervous about at the moment, because I won't have a familiar doctor and the healthcare costs are so much more expensive.)

This is my first pregnancy, and to my surprise and excitement, we were lucky enough to get pregnant in the first cycle!

I have PCOS with very irregular periods and vaginismus which made BD difficult, and it took my mum many years and fertility treatment to eventually have me, so I am honestly a bit shocked that everything is happening so quickly! But very relieved and excited!!!

mama_j

Hi all!

I'm nervously/excitedly/disbelief posting here too at 4+2. EDD 10/6.

This is baby #3 for us, with our older 2 boys being 9 & 6!!! It took me awhile to convince hubby that we needed a #3, so even though we fell within a few months of trying it feels like YEARS in the making lol.

Had HCG and Progesterone at 4+1. HCG 133 and Prog 50.1, so numbers look good according to google!

I'm a little nervous as I am 35 (will be 36 when bub is born), and have chronic hypertension so am on medication already for my BP (no issues last pregnancies!), so I'm just quietly crossing everything for a smooth and healthy 8 months for bub and I.

We have a dating scan the 22/10 and I am sooo looking forward to seeing a little heartbeat <3

Is anyone else getting the Harmony test done???

Congrats everyone, really looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :) J x

Edited by mama_j

Pal30

Sorry im sure im out

Edited by Pal30
  • Like 1

FingersCrossed123

Hi Sweet pea! Great to see you've moved over to this group :)

I have my second beta tomorrow as well. Wishing the best of luck to both of us!

Feels so weird, like I am not pregnant at all, then I remember! Only symptoms are needing to go to the bathroom a 1,000 times a day and some random breast twinges.

How are you feeling?

Welcome to everyone else, and congratulations to you all!

sweetpea8
Edited by sweetpea8

Sammy2018

Sweetpea I was having quite consistent cramos right up until about 4 and a half weeks. I'm only just 5 weeks not so it's really only just settled down. Apparently it's normal!

• Like 1

mill85

Hey everyone,

I am super tentatively saying hi. This is pregnancy number 6 (OMG!) for me and hopefully number 4 baby earth side. Unfortunately we lost a massive surprise baby earlier this year at almost 12 weeks so I am pretty anxious this time around. This was also a total surprise but we are hoping this little bean sticks around. Trying to keep busy with my other 3 while this LONG 12 weeks passes.

Mama_j- I will be getting the harmony. I had it with the last two babes and given i am a fair bit older now than i was with my firstborn i am keen to know all is ok. Finding out the sex is an added bonus too.

Wishing everyone an uneventful 9 months.

Forgot to add my period wasn't due until Tuesday just gone but i was getting strong BFP since last Friday. So guessing i am 4.2ish now.

xx

Edited by mill85

Baby_Clicks

Pal30 I am so sorry. That is the worst news. Please look after yourself x

sweetpea8

Thanks guys. Nice to hear the cramps are normal.

I’m so excited, just got my second blood test and hCG has shot up to 816 so am feeling really positive now. Just booked in for the 6 week scan and will hold my fingers crossed for the 11 days until then. Fingerscrossed, how was your second beta today? Hoping all on track for you.

Cramps have settled today and am feeling a bit nauseous. Not ideal, but to be expected, I suppose.

xx

Baby_Clicks

A quick question about blood tests, because I'm not sure I've had the right ones!

The doctor I saw on 12DPO had me give blood for a whole range of tests and I'm yet to hear the results (now 19DPO). I'm not sure this checked my HCG level, she just took my word for it that I was pregnant. I showed her the 4 tests I had taken that morning!

How do people know their doubling rate for HCG? Is this something that would normally be checked, or is it being checked because you have other complications or are going through a fertility clinic? I have an appointment with my OB at 6 weeks, but I have no idea what is going on in there right now. I'm 32, no known health issues, no previous BFPs and everything seems ok so far... though I'm getting a bit concerned about the lack of symptoms. I only have breast tenderness and a little cramping and another FRER on 17DPO gave me a very strong line.

mill85

Baby_clicks- I never had serial beta hcgs (that is actually a lie i did last preg because they were low!) and unless you have a past history of miscarriage or fertility issues i doubt they would do it. A one off or even just doing a test at the doctors is enough- my GP takes my word for it too :)

Edited by mill85

FingersCrossed123

Happy to report hcg has gone up from 133 to 420! So all looking good and booked in for a 7 week scan at the fertility clinic.

Also called the OB and got booked in for a 9 week scan with them.

Just got to kill time in here for the next 3 weeks :)

sweetpea8

Hi Baby Clicks, yes, I conceived via IVF, so the doctor wants to make sure it’s likely to be a viable pregnancy before they discharge you, so typically a couple of blood tests to make sure your hCG is rising and your progesterone is on track then a scan to see the heartbeat. Then they send you on your way.

Fingerscrossed, very happy for you! Good luck for the waiting. I’ve only got to wait a week and a half for the scan and that feels interminably loooooong.

MissTR

Babyclicks the serial beta tests are a fertility clinic thing, they need to heri an eye on things because they mess with your hormones so much. I had a blood test for hcg this time because I just had a baby and I'm still breastfeeding so doctor wanted to be sure it wasn't a maybe.

Congrats on the great numbers to you both!

Baby_Clicks

Thanks everyone! That is a relief. The GP I saw forgot to put my name and date of my LMP on the OB referral so I was concerned they may have missed something else... I was also sent for a 10 week blood test at 4 weeks! Fingers crossed the OB is a little more knowledgeable :)