Lids84

Arms up swaddle?

Lids84

Just seeing opinionw on how your newborns go with the arms up swaddle? I have the wrap around ones which she doesnt mind but shes always wanting to suck on her hand. Do they help with that? Do they work for babies with strong moro reflex too? Thanks!

Riotproof

They get manky, so if she likes them you probably need 3. 2 might be okay.

• Like 1

Crombek

All 3 of mine went in them after coming home from the hospital. They’re fantastic. Definitely get 3 or more though as they are prone to posset/slobber etc

• Like 1

daisy007

My first slept well in them. Second not at all, he was a real hand sucker and being able to suck them was too distracting for him. He sleeps better tightly swaddled with hands down where he can’t get to them at all.

There are always a lot for sale on fb but swap sell sites so you can pick one up second hand and give it a try.

• Like 1

Riotproof

If you buy second hand make sure they are the wider bottle shape around the hips. Swaddling hips too tightly can lead to hip displacia.

• Like 1

Lids84

Thanks everyone I have ordered 1 love to dream one just to see how she goes.

Wango

My DS was small 2.69kgs at birth and didn’t really like the love to dreams until he was about 10 weeks old. Once he got into them though he was addicted and transitioning to arms out was painful!

Hands Up

Both my kids loved them. I always had four (bought second hand with the wider hip nit

onetrick

DS loved them, and I found them easy to use- it was win-win! Like others, I got most of mine second hand as they are quite expensive and they are only used for a few months (until baby rolls).