Daffy2016

Seat for second car?

Daffy2016

Hi everyone

DD is a tall 10 month old. At the moment we have one car seat (britax graphene) in our larger car, which is great.

However, it looks like we might need to put her in my smaller car (Suzuki swift) sometimes and so will need a second seat. Can anyone suggest a cheaper seat that’s still good? She won’t be in it much (maybe three times a week for 15 minutes) so we don’t really want to spend another $500 plus.

Moving the seat between cars isn’t an option as DH would do drop off in one car and I’d do pick up in the other.

Thanks!

Carmen_Sandiego

Infasecure Neon (that's the Big W badging of the seat). One of the highest CREP rathings for a 0-4, RRP is $199 but is often on sale. Really high markers too so you can RF to about 2.5

• Like 1

Cheesy Sanga

Britax brava (baby bunting only) or Britax compaq are cheaper versions of the Britax graphene.

You could also look at the infasecure Quattro.

The cheapest seat with extended rear facing is the baby love ezy switch. It's not a compact seat though, so you'd need to test it in the swift. Make sure it's in rear facing mode, and extend the head rest to the maximum rear facing height.

• Like 2

MrsLexiK

We got the Britax from target as it had the highest rf markers at the time of purchase for DS2. He is extremely tall torso (just shy of 3 and wears 5-6 size tops!) and he got to 18 months rf which I was extremely happy about!

• Like 1