Sign in to follow this  
Coco36

Confused has this happen to you?

Coco36

Could I be pregnant? I had sex was 30th April. My period came on 5th May until 8th May. very light bleeding. On 9th I started throwing up after I ate dinner.

Had headaches off & on through 10th til 16th May. the 29th May my CM is jelly had a bit of browny red in it up until 30th. 31th May I was completely dry. Yestursday 1st June, the jelly CM is back a lot. My nipples hurt like nothing else, jumped in the shower 2 try make the discomfort go away, only made it worse. Today 2nd June. My nipples still a little sore but nothing like yesterday & my period was due yesterday. Cramping 2day with a lot of CM. My clothes feel really tight around my tummy and all I do is sleep. Could I be pregnant, little worried as I lost a baby 6months ago from chromosome defect, so once I fall pregnant again I need to have tests before 10weeks. Done a test this morning with clear blue digital & came back negative.

Kallie88

If you did a test and its negative its unlikely you are, but possible. Go see your gp and ask for a blood test. Good luck

Caribou

It’s possible it’s all too early or just simply a hormone surge which happens, bc you’re TTC, you’re much more attuned to changes in your body.

I’m sorry for your loss OP. x

Coco36

Long weekend here and everything is closed otherwise I’d go in for blood tests. I’m now 2 days late. I think I’ll take another home test tomorrow but I different brand.

Veritas Vinum Arte

With a BFN (after testing early from 10dpo) the day AF was due, I had a nice bottle of wine awaiting AF that night. Next day no AF no BFP and it was finally 2days post AF due that I got my BFP.

Coco36

Kallie88

Yay congratulations! Hope it's a nice easy sticky one for you xx

Coco36

Thankyou Kallie!