Sign in to follow this  
Gumbette

Squishies

Gumbette

Stupid things. Everyone apparently has one except DD. I looked on line and they were about $15 for what is essentially a stress ball. I think I need a stress ball to recover from the cost of a $15 stress ball! Has anyone seen them cheaper or in physical stores? I've only seen them on line. Thanks!

BeAwesome

Target had a few that were a bit cheaper than that.

CallMeFeral

Our local $2 shop had something similar for about $6 I think. And apparently DD saw them in Target but not sure of the price (expensive I think!)

Gumbette

Thank you. Will wander into Target today. We have a few Asian variety stores around, but I haven't seen them, or maybe I just never noticed.

BECZ

According to my kids The Reject Shop sell them, but I'm not sure how much they are. My kids bought some from the general store across the road the other day for $3 each and I was fixing them within 10 minutes. Not sure if others are better quality.

turbulent

Ebay has a large selection

DogsLife

Reject shop has them. About $5 each

MangoSplash

The Reject shop is where we saw them for $6. I suggested we wait a couple of weeks to get one and they are already becoming uncool here. No doubt something else will soon be the must have item.

Gumbette

I'm still stepping on the blasted mini pony's.

liveworkplay

Reject Shop have large ones for $6. One of our dollar shops locally was trying to sell them for $18!! No way. Kmart also have medium size ones for $6 as well but they sell out pretty quickly.

Sentient Puddle

DD got about 20 squishies for $20 off ebay as part of her birthday present. Plenty in the cheap variety stores around here for a couple of dollars too.