Sign in to follow this  
LucyGoose

Fingerling

LucyGoose

My DD's have asked for a fingerling. I saw them in a kmart catalogue but they are sold out, and can't seem to get them anywhere! Are they highly sought after or am I looking in the wrong places. Help!!!???

Bereckii

Highly sought after.

And - as far as Auatralian stores go - only available through Kmart I think?

I was stalking the local Kmart (for weeks) and eventually put my name down on their list to have them call me when stock finally came in. I finally got a call this week.

I'm in Melb. But, by the look of the "check in store" function on the Kmart website, the shortage has been in other cities too (be warned - that function on the website is not reliable tho - it was showing stock available at my local for a few weeks even after they were long sold out)

• Like 1

Hey what.@

Might not arrive in time from overseas.... but they are on wish.com

2_little_boys

ebay

born.a.girl

- it was showing stock available at my local for a few weeks even after they were long sold out)

Same with many of their items. They did give me a reasonable explanation of why 'low stock' might mean they have none, but when it just said 'in stock' we felt confident hoofing over to that store, only to find again, out of stock.

I'll always be ringing from now on, for anything, given we're not close to any of them.

Bel rose

I ordered some on eBay but now they've been removed from sale. I'm hoping they turn up!

Tiredmum4

Jeeze they are cute! My kids have never heard of them, but I know they would love them. Now to hunt a few down...