Sandra

Due in July 2018 Chat #3

Sandra

New thread time ladies, please read our rules, particularly regarding facebook. :)

cloey79

I didn't get to respond to everything from the last thread before it closed so just quickly - Birdie11 thinking of you and hoping everything is ok - you must be so stressed, I can't imagine.. Rhoxie I'm so sorry to hear your latest...

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Birdie11

Thanks Cloey. I really am freaking right out. I am having an US tomorrow at 12:15. Please universe, let there be a healthy baby in there!!!! So scared!

Joliseix

Good luck tomorrow Birdie.

Rhoxie when do you get your blood results back?

TeaLover

Crossing fingers and toes birdie

imme

Everything crossed, Birdie!

Sweet.Pea

Goodluck Birdie! Is it heavy or just spotting?

lovemyfurbabies

Goodluck birdie

poppy_seed

Oh Birdie...what a terrifying experience, especially after everything you've bn through to get to this point. I'm sending positive thoughts and will be thinking of you tomorrow.

And Rhoxie...I am so so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

Birdie11

Thanks everyone. I will update you tomorrow. Sweet Pea- it started off as light brownish spotting but is getting darker and more pink/reddish as time goes by. Anyway, ultrasound is not far off now. I have prepared myself for whatever news is to come- good or bad.

Poppy- yes it is so terrifying. When I spoke to my IVF clinic today they were so supportive and lovely. Even though I’m not technically their patient anymore. I’m so grateful. They explained that IVF mothers tend to be quite a lot more pessimistic when things don’t go perfectly. Because we couldn’t trust our bodies to fall pregnant and do what they are naturally supposed to do, so it is hard to trust our bodies to do the right thing now. Made sense, also reassuring to be told my fears are warranted.

Rhoxie- sending you all my thoughts and prayers. x

Edited by Birdie11

Rhoxie

So sorry guys I wasn't going to post my sad news in the new thread. Early pregnancy is confronting enough without hearing sad stoies.

I got my blood tests back today and my numbers have plummeted. I was expecting it though as I've had significant and prolonged bleeding and loss. My doctor ( who I've had for well over 15 yrs) was trying so hard to cheer me up and made it very clear that there was nothing I could have done differently. My head was so full of what ifs...what if I hadn't been so sick with gastro? Am I too old? Did not taking pregnancy vitamins before I realised I was pregnant mean I was lacking something ? My doctor was reassuring but I'm still so sad. I was so happy to have a happy accidently pregnancy and now I'm just so lost.

Joliseix

I’m so so sorry Rhoxie :(

Wish I could do or say something to make you feel better.

It isn’t your fault at all, lots of hugs xxx

cloey79

Birdie thinking of you today for your scan - whatever the outcome don't feel like you need to share until you're ready. Hopefully it's all nothing to be concerned about!

imme

Thinking of you Birdie. I hope you've had reassuring news :)

BabyBass2017

We are all here for you Birdie xxxx praying for good news for you

Rhoxie - I am so so sorry =( there is nothing you could have done. Nothing at all. Keep strong and keep your head up.

Edited by BabyBass2017

lovemyfurbabies

Congratulations Gootza must be a relief!

Birdie11

Hi ladies,

Rhoxie- I’m so sorry. I can’t even imagine how you must feel. x

I had my scan. The couldn’t see any reason for the bleeding. Baby is fine. Supposed to be 8 weeks tomorrow but baby is 5 days ahead of schedule and is measuring 8+5 today. They said perhaps just quick growth is stretching uterus extra or something. I probably won’t get an answer so I’m just going to ignore it for now and hope it goes away soon. I get to see my OB next Thursday, she will scan me then too so at least not a long wait til I see it again. Thanks for thinking of me and all your support.

• Like 2

cloey79

Aaah Birdie that's great news! I hope you feel relieved knowing everything appears ok! Big deep breaths and keep moving forward! :clap:

lovemyfurbabies

Greats news Birdie!!

imme

That's great news, Birdie! I'm so happy for you :)

Sweet.Pea

Good news Birdie!!!

Can I just ask why you are seeing your ob?

I've just been given a dating scan for 8 weeks, a NIPT test for 10.5 weeks and a scan for 20 weeks. Am I missing something?

Jackrabbit

Great news Birdie! Hopefully the spotting will resolve itself soon.

Birdie11

Sweet.Pea- I’m seeing an OB and going to a private hospital. So I have my first appt with her at 9-11 weeks (which just happens to be 9weeks because she then goes away). And then I’m having the harmony test on the 15th (10weeks) and then booked in for my NT scan on the 29th (12weeks). And then I will see her again at 16, 20, 24, 38, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 weeks. I think that’s fairly standard with OBs. I can’t remember if you said you were going private or public? Also, I don’t think the NT scan can be done until 12 weeks? But I may be wrong. I tried to book mine early at 11w2d (because I’m going away for Xmas and New Years) but they said I couldn’t, had to be week 12. So now I’ve got to drive back to Sydney for it.

Birdie11

Sweet Pea- who gave you all those request forms?

And thanks for the support everyone. So appreciate it!!!