Sign in to follow this  
linen_and_lace

Nature playgroup Newcastle

linen_and_lace

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any "nature" playgroups in the Newcastle area? Google hasn't uncovered anything and I'm not on social media.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a great playgroup in the Newcastle area? I've tried a couple but they weren't really for me/us. I'm in the Wallsend area if that helps, but willing to travel just about anywhere in Newcastle.

Thanks in advance :)

linen_and_lace

Just bumping in the hope that some Newcastle locals might see this

lizzybirdsworth

I haven’t been able to find anything either in the 5yrs I have lived here. I’m also in Wallsend area. My 3yr old needs something :) hopefully someone else maybe able to point us in the right direction

Bendersmum

I'm in Wallsend. Can't suggest a nature playgroup, but I take my 3 year old and 10 month old DD's to a playgroup run out of the Garden Suburb Community Hall on Tuesday mornings. Oldest DD loves it. Youngest DD would love a dirty sock to play with so she doesn't get a vote!

PM me if you want more details.

linen_and_lace

I'm beginning to become a little frustrated with searching lizzybirdsworth! I think the lack of social media probably makes it harder.

Bendersmum, unfortunately Tuesday is the only day that doesn't work for me, but thanks anyway for taking the time to respond :)

mummy time

We’ve been at Hamilton South playgroup for a few years. Kids love it. Dedicated hall and fenced outdoor area to play. Lots of lovely families.

linen_and_lace

Thanks mummy time, I'll check that one out.