BabyBass2017

EDD 7 July

BabyBass2017

Hi all

I thought I would start to make a due date thread - this is subject to change though due to upcoming scans for us all!!

Anyone else EDD 7 July? So far symptoms are slight stuffy nose, heaviness feeling in lower abdomen, pimples on chin! and bit of middle back pain! No morning sickness so far....

lovemyfurbabies
  • Like 1

BabyBass2017

lovemyfurbabies woo!!

Have you booked in to do a scan yet? And how many blood tests did you have done? My Dr has only asked for 1 set. Kinda wish I had follow up done so I can check on my levels!!

lovemyfurbabies
Edited by lovemyfurbabies

Birdie11

I’m due 11th July.

Fur babies- strange about no 7 week scan. I’m 100% on my dates due to IVF and I still have to get one.

lovemyfurbabies

To be honest I’m not terribly fussed Birdie 11, I had one last pregnancy (different GP) but she didn’t suggest one this time as I knew my dates. Will be a long wait till 10 weeks but!

Dani_R

I’m due 11th July.

Fur babies- strange about no 7 week scan. I’m 100% on my dates due to IVF and I still have to get one.

Hi Birdie, I'm not part of this due in group but I am pregnant with IVF - it is standard protocol to have an early pregnancy scan around 7 weeks with all IVF pregnancies :smile:

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Birdie11

HRH Countrymel

Not my section but I saw your title OP and my heart got a little jump.

7th of July is a wonderful day to be born!

My Mum, my oldest friend and the little daughter of another dear friend are/were all 7th of July babies!

All wonderful, wonderful people!

Best of luck to you all!

• Like 1

cloey79

Hi ladies! I'm at 5w1d right now, also waiting for my 7 week dating scan (Nov 22nd) because my O could have been any time over a week this month..! But based on averages, I'm due July 11th!

Saw GP last weekend and she sent me for bloods and urine test straight away and said she'd call if any issues but haven't heard anything so far, that's been 4 working days - hoping no news is good news..

Only symptoms so far are tiredness, sore boobs and aching back and legs. A little light cramping. No spotting. No nausea or anything else.. Not sure what I imagined it would feel like, but doesn't feel like much yet.. Still so exciting and crossing all fingers that it sticks. First ever pregnancy for me age 38.. Lots to be nervous about.. :yes::closedeyes:

• Like 2

kentieness

Due date of July 9 for me so far.

I won't be having a dating scan either. I had to with my first two babies because I'd conceived using Clomid so there was a risk of twins. It's going to be a long wait until the 12 week scan which is going to be around Christmas!

Birdie11

Cloey- we are due same day. First pregnancy for me too and I’m 36. Years TTC.

BabyBass2017

HRH Countrymel - haha that is so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Cloey17 - I am also planning on booking in my early scan on Nov 22nd!! We will have to keep each other updated! I should be 7 weeks and 4 days by then...

Birdie - Congratulations after years of TTC.. I have a GF who might be doing IVF (shes 31, low egg reserve). Has been TTC for 18 months. Boy it was hard to tell her I fell :(

I'm slightly nervous that my Dr didn't request a 2nd lot of bloods. But hey... I guess thats a good thing? My HCG @ 4w4d was 792.

I suppose as long as no spotting and no cramping.. then all is well...

Rhoxie

cloey79

@Birdie11 @BabyBass2017 exciting!!

Jackrabbit

My EDD is 18 July.

I'm booked in to have an u/s at 7w on the dot (the 29th). I've had one blood test so far and until the u/s I will be getting one every Mon and Thurs. I honestly don't know if it's good or bad. In the past it has caused a lot of stress when my levels weren't rising enough. I ended up miscarrying both times but stressing about it all certainly didn't help.

anontime

I am also due on 18th July, but likely to have an early c-section. I'm also having a 7 week scan.

Always amazed!

im due around 14th July.. !!! hopefull will get a dating scan tho!

Emerald Halo

2nd July for me :)

camerashy

Hi everyone,

EDD for me is 15th July. Hoping to have a dating scan sometime at the end of the week.

kimstar

Hi, I'm due 28th July.