eponee

Nagi, I love you

blackcat20

I just use normal egg rings for crumpets, just means theyre a little smaller (but perfect toddler size)

TheGreenSheep

@blackcat20 I considered that, but I only own 3 eggs rings, so I figured 4 crumpet rings would be quicker. Have you used Nagis recipe or do you have another favourite?

• Like 1

blackcat20
Just now, TheGreenSheep said:

@blackcat20 I considered that, but I only own 3 eggs rings, so I figured 4 crumpet rings would be quicker. Have you used Nagis recipe or do you have another favourite?

I use the one that came with my Beechworth Honey order. https://www.beechworthhoney.com.au/blog/homemade-crumpets/

• Thanks 1

Sancti-claws

That is a lot easier recipe than the one that I got years ago - you had to basically get up a few hours before you wanted crumpets!

• Like 1

22Fruitmincepies
8 minutes ago, TheGreenSheep said:

Cooked this Thursday night. Drool worthy. Certainly rich, tangy, sweet and spicy fall apart brisket.

http://www.recipetineats.com/slow-cooker-beef-brisket-with-bbq-sauce/

I’ve made that so many times! I make it in the pressure cooker and it’s so easy and fabulous. 

• Like 1

blackcat20

I made the carnitas last night, they were good but not quite as good as my usual pulled pork recipe. The flavour needs a bit more oomph.

• Sad 1

TheGreenSheep
18 hours ago, 22Fruitmincepies said:

I’ve made that so many times! I make it in the pressure cooker and it’s so easy and fabulous. 

I served it on buns with slaw. Easy mid week meal. What do you serve it up with?

22Fruitmincepies
2 minutes ago, TheGreenSheep said:

I served it on buns with slaw. Easy mid week meal. What do you serve it up with?

With slaw, green beans and corn cobs, as we (the adults) usually try to avoid bread in the evening. Leftovers for lunch the next day in a roll with slaw. 

• Like 1

~LemonMyrtle~

Nagi’s chilli con carne for nachos tonight. But spicy, glad I halved the cayenne powder. Delicious though, of course. 

TheGreenSheep

I’m having One Pot Greek Chicken and Lemon Rice again. Mmmmmmmm

barrington

Nagi's chicken enchilada for dinner.  Yummo.

• Like 1

Kreme

We had the beef enchiladas last night which are always a favourite. Tonight I did the baked lemon cream fish which was really nice. Tomorrow night it’s Greek meatballs with lemon rice and Greek salad. I made it before using lamb mince for the meatballs and they were delicious!

*Andi*

I did the baked fish with lemon cream sauce last week, wasn't a hit here unfortunately! I was quite looking forward to it, I'm not a huge fish eater though. Might have chosen the wrong type of fish. DH and DD6 didn't really like it either, but DD4 loved it and asked when I'm making it again 😂 Probably didn't help that I'm early pg, might have put me off fish now! 

rainycat

We had the lentil curry last night, it was good!

spr_maiden
On 17/07/2020 at 10:15 PM, 22Fruitmincepies said:

I made her chocolate brownies this morning, very quick and delicious. 

Was coming in here to say this too. Have made two batches in the last week, they are that delish. I mix nuts in as the add in rather than chocolate chunks. Really tasty!

• Like 2