RoxyKH

What a Sunday! (Subchro

RoxyKH

So

~Jolly_F~

Must have been good, seeing as you made 3 treads about it :lol:

• Like 1

RoxyKH

I'm so sorry, I'm on my phone and trying to delete them. What a pain. Just wanted to start a topic about subchorionic hematoma, had a scare on Sunday and it wasn't until yesterday that I found out about SH. Wanting to see of anyone else has or is experienced this.

*bright*

Hi Roxy, no experience with this! Hope everything is ok, you must have had a decent bleed? Did you have a scan and it showed the SH? How are you feeling now?

itsallnew

Hi Roxy, I've got one this pregnancy. Diagnose after bleeding & pain at 7 weeks. Doctors said it's quite common & doesn't usually cause problems (other than being scary!)

RoxyKH

Hey ladies, thanks for the replies!

Hey Bright*future and 'itsallnew' I was terrified that night. SH comes on so unexpectedly. I cramped and bled quite heavily. My obstetrician was great, he saw me on the Monday to check what was going on. Thank God baby is alright but there was a lot of blood. By Wednesdays appt the scan showed the blood had started receding. He said to expect more bleeds but all is normal.

I wish we had a lot more warning about things like this, it would certainly lessen the anxiety a little.

*bright*

Glad to hear all is OK Roxy!!! Sounds very scary, I would have been a mess and taken myself to the hospital I think, I don't think I would have been able to wait for the OB.

Edited by bright*future

RoxyKH

Hey Bright*Future :)

Sorry, to clarify I did go to the hospital that Sunday night. Went with my hubby and my beautiful MIL to a private hospital with an emergency room option. Regardless of the cost, I couldn't have born to wait in an emergency room in the public hospital.

energy90

I also have one of these this pregnancy. Scared the white out of me after having a MC the month before :(

Thankfully my OB also said they are pretty common and go on to have a normal healthy pregnancy.

By 12 weeks my SH has fully dispersed into my body. I only had the one bleed at 7 weeks.

Ps it measured 4.4cm in diameter at its largest.

16 weeks now woo hoo