Sandra

Due in Jan 2018 # 2

Sandra

New thread time ladies. :)

Our thoughts are with you Rama* please take care.

Secret Lola

I'm sorry for your loss Rama.

How is everyone traveling? I hope you are all well.

Lilloz

Hi ladies, bit of a late comer to the group but happy to meet you all. I'm a proud mummy of one and my little bundle is due on January 10th. Was very tentative to join earlier due to previous miscarriages but everything is looking positive at this point :) morning sickness is still kicking my butt but energy is starting to come back a little.

Edited by Lilloz
  • Like 1

Secret Lola

Hi Lilloz, congratulations and welcome to the group. We are due date buddies :)

*em2015*

Hi everyone,

Bit of a latecomer! Hope you all don't mind.

I am pregnant with my 2nd. My Due date is 30th Jan! I have a DD who is 2 in 2 weeks original.gif

I hope everyone is feeling okay and slowly getting over any morning sickness.

• Like 1

Secret Lola

Hi Em, congratulations and welcome to the group.

JemJem2018

Hi ladies, I am also a late comer! Glad to meet you all :) i'm due January 10th, first bubs and absolutely terrified and excited all at the same time. Morning sickness has also kicked my butt massively, hospitalised twice but finally keeping some food down. I think I have two due date buddies in this group, how exciting!!!

• Like 1

Secret Lola

Hi Jem, congratulations and welcome to the group. Yes Lillloz and myself are due date buddies with you, how are you feeling?

efanous

Hi Ladies, another late comer. Due in 11/01/2018 and just found out last week I am pregnant......! Still in shock mode

• Like 1

Secret Lola

Hi efanous, how exciting for you. Congratulations hun, besides the shock how are you feeling?

efanous

Hi Secret Lola,

I have been feeling fine and normal, thank God no morning sickness. Just feeling overwhelmed as my healthfund is still within the 12 month waiting period and I am sort of stuck as to what is the next thing I need to do...

Secret Lola

That's great that you have had no sickness, I can't help with the usual private routine sorry. Have you seen your ob yet? Mine usually tells me my next step at each visit.

Mooples

Welcome to all the new comers, pm me if you'd like to join us over on Facebook.

Efanous, is your due date within 12 months?

• Like 1

onefatpeach

Hello Ladies!

I too am a late comer to this group, was hanging out to get over the 12 week hump so to speak. I am due on the 27th of Jan, but I have gestational diabetes so my OB thinks somewhere around the 20th is more likely.

Excited, anxious, nauseous. So nauseous! And so so tired, but at least its starting to ease up now.

• Like 1

Secret Lola

Hi Peach, welcome to the group. Congratulations on making in over the hump :)

Angbaby1

Hi Everyone

New to the group, first time mum, currently 16weeks, due 14th of Jan 2018. Hubby works f/t and I study p/t. We don't have any close family around as everyone lives interstate, including my mum and sis and all our friends live on the southside or inner city suburbs (working professionals) so am really keen to meet and connect with other first time mums in my area.

I live in Melbourne around north eastern suburbs so around Greensborough, Macleod area. Booked to have baby at the Mercy Hospital. So far just been getting really bad morning sickness, tiredness and going crazy with all the hormones and emotions!!

Pregnancy was very unexpected and unplanned but we're very happy (scared,anxious,nervous) and excited all the same :omg::yes:

Life has a funny way of showing up when you least expect it!!

Spring sprung

This group is so quiet and I've been stalking for awhile that I can't even remember if I introduced myself lol.

I'm a mum of 3 and expecting my 4th in January.

DS 13

DS 6

DD 3

We had a missed miscarriage last year at 19 weeks so thats why I was holding off on participating in this group.

I wouldn't mind asking if anyone has had any spotting after sex at all?

I'm also 15 weeks today and anticipating some movement. How long were you when you started feeling something obvious? I'm just so nervous!

Secret Lola

Hi ladies, welcome to the group. It's pretty quiet here as we have moved over, feel free to pm me.

Congratulations on your surprise guest Ang, the emotions can be very overwhelming can't they?

Spring- my placenta is over my cervix so no sex allowed here, I have had post coital bleeding in my other pregnancies though. While very common it is still so scary isn't it?

NalaPip

Hi, it's been a couple of months since I last posted. Due on 4th Jan with my first so 18 weeks. Morning sickness went at 13 weeks, but the being tired all the time feeling has only just started to go. I get me big scan next Friday, so fingers crossed all is okay. I'm just wondering if anyone else is getting bad back pain or has during a past pregnancy and what you have done to help. At the moment I have been using heat packs, and my ob suggested prenatal water aerobics, however I can't find classes that fit around my job.