Sandra

Due In Feb 2018 #2

Sandra

New thread time ladies :)

Hope you are all doing well and a reminder about the Guidelines set out for Due In groups, these groups are set up to create a safe place for you ladies to chat and catch up and share experiences.

nimble

Gold!

• Like 1

nimble

Mingles - if i can get through the next couple of weeks I will definitely come join the other group, and still post in here too :)

Stace_wa that's great news about the test at the GP! Everything is crossed for you. How are you feeling?

Carrieatool - how are you going today??

I've had another BT this morning so will see what my levels are doing. Should find out this afternoon. Other than that, feel totally fine just tired. But I'm always tired - 3 yr olds do that to you!

stace_wa

Nimble, I hope your blood test today comes back ok! I hear you with the tired... DD slept like rubbish last night, mumma needs a nap!

I really have to stop testing. Another faint one this morning. I'm going to try and hold off and test with my cb digi on Sunday or Monday which is a week after my last digi and see if it's gone up a week. I don't know what I'll do if it hasn't, probably panic knowing me lol I so wish I was doing monitoring bloods. Booked in for my dating scan on 10the July so still a few weeks away, but should be over 7 weeks then so there should be something there if all is ok.

And I've discovered coffee makes me nauseous. Booooo! Couldn't make myself finish my morning cuppa.

nimble

stace_wa - the nausea sounds promising!! As awful as it must be at the time. It's so hard to refrain from POAS - very easy to become addicted!

I've had my results and i have gone from 2270 on Wednesday to 5078 today, so rising as expected according to the doctor. Still not being too complacent about it. Have scan booked for next Friday so that is the next hurdle.

• Like 1

Mingles

No problem Nimble! How many weeks are you now?

nimble

Mingles, 5w2d So still super early, and have had 3 MC's so naturally very cautious and not wanting to get ahead of myself. Definitely keen on joining you ladies should things keep progressing though :)

How many weeks are you now?

Carrietarool

Carrietarool

Mingles

Mingles, 5w2d So still super early, and have had 3 MC's so naturally very cautious and not wanting to get ahead of myself. Definitely keen on joining you ladies should things keep progressing though :)

How many weeks are you now?

Totally understandable. How many weeks were you in mc's?

Right behind you at 5wks 1 day ;) first pregnancy so all very new and very scary. Going for scan next Saturday.

stace_wa

I should be 5 weeks today. Started spotting this evening so think I'm out :-(

We shall see. If it's still this light or has even stopped by Monday I'll call my gp and ask for a blood request to be sent to the hospital up here for me. It will still be a few days until I get results but will tell us more than repeated hpts. If it gets stronger than I suppose I'll call Monday and cancel my first trimester screening tests next week...

firensurf

Hi everyone,

I just discovered I'm pregnant with baby number 3, so thought I would join in here. Currently 5 weeks, have had some bleeding so they've been monitoring my HCG but all looking good so far. My other children are 6 and 4.

Cheers!

• Like 1

stace_wa

Sorry to hear you have had bleeding Firensurf but happy to hear it's all looking ok so far other than that.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were you bleeding? I started last night at around 5 weeks and am still going today, figure it's an early miscarriage, but it's not heavy enough to fill a pad so I'm not so sure now, really don't know what to think so will be seeing if my gp will fax a blood request form through to our hospital tomorrow as he's not in town tomorrow.

firensurf

Hi stace, my bleeding lasted about 5 days. Never enough to soak through a pad but definitely needed a pad. It was red when I wiped etc. over the 5 days the colour changed from red to brown until suddenly it stopped. But it was there everyday and I assumed bubs hadn't stuck. The blood show the numbers doubling as they should so I'm thinking it was a breakthrough or implantation bleed. It started the day my AF was due. So don't give up hope yet!

stace_wa

I'm bowing out ladies. I'm still bleeding this morning, though lightly and I tested with a hpt for a BFN this morning.

New cycle, new chance. Hopefully I'll be back in another DIG shortly

Best of luck with your pregnancies, I hope they progress really well for you all and you have a beautiful bundle of joy in February

nimble

Stace_wa I am so sorry to hear that. It's such a hard thing to go through. Hope you're ok, and that the next cycle brings a positive too. Apparently we are super fertile just after a miscarriage so I hope that is the case for you. Will miss you being here in the DIG! Take care, and look after yourself x

nimble

Welcome firensurf - I hope you're feeling good, and i am glad the bleeding has stopped. So disconcerting when there is bleeding!

Carrieatool - how are you feeling? Have you had your blood results yet? Have you also suffered MS with your pregnancies?

Mingles - my 3 MC's were 8 weeks, 7 weeks and 5 weeks. So relatively early thankfully.

Had another test this morning, so will find out later this arvo whether levels are still rising. Not really feeling any EPS at all still but know it is still early days. Oh, I am feeling fat lol. I am quite a slight build but my tummy seems to be all wobbly. Boobs massive too!

Carrietarool

Stace_WA im so very sorry to hear that, its awful to go through. sending you love and hope for the next cycle xxx

Welcome firensurf! Bleeding is always so scary in pregnancy, hopefully you've seen the last of it now and all is well!

The last 3 days have been nausea filled for me, and now i know why- today i got my hcg blood test results from friday and my hcg was 29450!

They managed to slip me in for a scan this afternoon and i saw the little bean onscreen with its little heart beating away.im almost 7wks, 6wks 5days or thereabouts.

Although always in the past when ive had an ultrasound this early ive had a vaginal one aswell, my OB said they are more accurate for measuring at this stage?? I didnt have one today though just the normal on the belly.

Ive had morning sickness with all my pregnancies but i seem to recall it starting a bit later than this...more 7-8wks before it became consistant anyway.

My husband wants to tell people now but im inclined to stay quiet a bit longer, its still early days.

Nimble how did your blood test result go?

Carrietarool

Stace_WA im so very sorry to hear that, its awful to go through. sending you love and hope for the next cycle xxx

Welcome firensurf! Bleeding is always so scary in pregnancy, hopefully you've seen the last of it now and all is well!

The last 3 days have been nausea filled for me, and now i know why- today i got my hcg blood test results from friday and my hcg was 29450!

They managed to slip me in for a scan this afternoon and i saw the little bean onscreen with its little heart beating away.im almost 7wks, 6wks 5days or thereabouts.

Although always in the past when ive had an ultrasound this early ive had a vaginal one aswell, my OB said they are more accurate for measuring at this stage?? I didnt have one today though just the normal on the belly.

Ive had morning sickness with all my pregnancies but i seem to recall it starting a bit later than this...more 7-8wks before it became consistant anyway.

My husband wants to tell people now but im inclined to stay quiet a bit longer, its still early days.

Nimble how did your blood test result go?

Carrietarool

Oh my gosh im sorry i keep double posting....it keeps showing that it hasnt sent so i press post again and then they both show up :/

nimble

Hey Carrie- sorry to hear you're feeling so nauseous. Is there anything that helps alleviate it for you? It's such a horrid feeling. Hope it is short lived!

Understand not wanting to tell people yet. I've told a couple of close friends, and my personal trainer, but that is it. Will wait until after harmony test at least.

So my HCG for 5w4d was 17093! So all looking ok so far, but still not getting ahead of myself. Have scan on Friday so will see what that shows. Feeling a bit run down - have cracks at side of my mouth and a small cold sore (nice!). Bizarre seeing as I have been super healthy and keeping hydrated, taking all the right supplements etc. Guess this little bean is sucking all the nutrients away from me!

Mingles

That's great to hear Nimble, all sounds great so far! Minus not feeling the best of course.

My scan is on Saturday so hopefully we'll be sharing great news with one another :)

Carrietarool

eating regularly helps with the nausea, if i leave it too long between meals I feel like i dont want to eat anything yet know i need to in order to feel better.

as crazy as it sounds though I prefer the nausea to no symptoms at all, i find it reassuring, on the days where I dont feel so bad i tend to panic that something has gone wrong. I cant say theres any other time in my life that i would welcome feeling sick haha!

Fantastic hcg results nimble!! I know what you mean re. not wanting to get ahead of yourself, but every positive sign is one step in the right direction :smile:

I have my fingers crossed for you for a great scan result on friday!

and for your scan on saturday too Mingles!! I'll be hoping for great results all round xx

my first appointment with my OB isnt till 18th July which feels sooo far away, if I make it that far I will be nearly 10 weeks. It feels kind of scary going so far between appointments, because my previous pregnancies were all conceived with clomid i was already under his care long before the BFPs and saw him 2 weekly all through the first trimester, but 18th July was the first available appointment this time.

My doctor asked me on Monday what my plans were for pregnancy care/labour etc and I was like steady on!! This early on I cant even begin to think about anything past just counting down each day and getting through each week till the 12 week scan! :pray:

nimble

Morning ladies!

Carrie - have you used the same OB for all your pregnancies? 18 July does seem a long way away, but it will be here before we know it. Hopefully the nausea continues nicely for you, lol, but doesn't get any worse. Understand the just wanting to feel it so you are reassured somewhat.

Mingles - we are pregnancy buddies! Hope scan goes well - am looking forward to hearing all about it :)

AFM - had another BT this morning, just because. May as well see if levels are rising still before I go to the scan. Not feeling much still other than tired and run down. Had dinner out at Barangaroo last night and didn't get home until 10pm which is super late for me, considering I have been in bed by 8pm most nights...! Feel ok today though.

Have appt with doc on Monday to review scan and, all looking ok, next steps. With my son I went public as was able to get into the midwife group practice which was simply amazing. The care I received throughout was outstanding and after birth they kept me in for 7 days in a private room as I had had some pre-natal depression issues. This time around, however, I won't likely be able to do MGP as I have been advised to have a c-section due to the issues 'down there' I had after birth. So not sure whether to go private or stick with the public system. Oh well - too early to think about it.

Carrietarool

i had the same OB for my first two pregnancies but then we moved to a different area, so my 3rd pregancy was with a different OB which is the one I am going back to.

nimble Id do the extra blood test too! Id take any chance i got to look for signs all is progressing. I got through the first two weeks relatively well and relatively calmly (for me anyway, Im an anxious person at the best of times!) - i guess because the pregnancy was an unexpected shock and it needed a while to sink it- but now Ive seen the little heartbeat and its sunk in that its real im back to my first trimester anxiety!

wow thats wonderful that you were able to stay in hospital for 7 days when you needed it. I'd love to go through a midwife program but Ive had 3 c-sect now so this one would have to be another. the hospitals I've delivered at have all been fantastic too at letting me make the call when I feel ready to go home.

I think i jinxed myself re. the nausea, i feel pretty good and normal today so far!