bceleste

Ready Set Go: Due in 2018

Perfumista
  • Like 1

bceleste

Sorry Ladies, I have not been feeling good at all the last couple of days.. MS has been amped up and I've been crampy and so i've just been in bed as much as possible :( hopefully it's all a good sign, I will just feel so much better after our scan..

MrsTT I'm so happy for you and glad your scan went well!! :)

Perfumista. yes I am scanning on Monday with jb and MrsP, when is yours scheduled?

3 more sleeps til scan day for us MrsP and jb! (unless we nap and then its more) haha

Chino, how is your video going? lucky on phones you cant wear out the video haha

Fortheloveof, how are you feeling?

I also am thinking of MissTR today, I think from the other forums she is convinced she has MC, i really hope that's not the case!

jb_85

Countdown is on for scan day :)

Omg I was at my gym class Wednesday night and she had us doing mountain climbers ( I was doing them super slowly) and then bam vomit it my mouth has to run off to the bathroom. I am now exempt from any exercise which involves me bent over so no more burpees !!!!

My nausea comes and goes when it's not here I am like yay I feel great but oh no where has that sick feeling gone, and then when I have it I am like bleeghhh I fell crappy but hooray for feeling crappy

MissTR

Congrats to everyone that has had their scans and good luck for all the ladies on the 5th! I know you must all be waiting impatiently.

Thanks for thinking of me bceleste, the MC is almost complete and hcg is back down to 23. I look forward to seeing you all again in here in a few months and I wish you all a very uneventful next 7 or 8 months!

Mrs Pemberley

MissTR, I'm so sorry to hear of your MC. Take care of yourself, we will all be looking forward to welcoming you back here very soon xx

Sorry you're feeling yuck bceleste. I'm sure it's all for a good cause though, and resting up will do you the world of good.

jb_85 - that is a horrifying gym experience! You poor thing! Much safer to sit if the couch and eat chocolate I think! lol

Nearly there for scan day! It seemed so far away when I booked it in, can't believe how quickly it's gone now! Started getting a little nauseous on and off. But mainly I'm tired. Really tired. Feel like I'm wading through mud most of the time. Didn't expect it to be this bad! And I stupidly have a diary full of appointments over the next couple of weeks. Silly me!

Perfumista

jb_85

All my scans have been internal until about 10 weeks, then they can usually go to external. I forgot to mention to DH about the whole internal scan thing opps.

MissTR I am so sorry I hope you take some time out to grieve and look after yourself

bceleste

MissTR I am so so sorry! :( hope to see you in here soon!

I was exactly the same MrsP, now the nausea is killing me more so but I still get exhausted easily!

I think I found out why my MS has been so bad, my hcg last week at 6 weeks was 78,000! Haha and I also found out tonight that I am O- so I have to be careful because if baby is O+ and it's blood mixes with mine, my body will create antibodies and essentially 'fight' the baby.. but my GP said my OB will talk to me about it all when I see her :)

MrsTerryTate

bceleste

Thanks MrsTT, I know it means extra injections which seems a little sucky after ivf haha

Sorry you've started feeling sick, but you're right, at least it's there, that's what I keep saying haha and mine lasts most of the day and is always worse at night!

I know! I can't believe it's almost here too!! Feels like I was just saying its over a week away! Our scan is at 11:45am, when is yours jb and MrsP?

Hope everyone else is going good!?

Mrs Pemberley

Good morning ladies! Only 1 more sleep!

Sorry MS is making you both feel lousy MrsTT and bceleste! I'm feeling slightly nauseous on and off throughout the day, but nothing major. Make sure you both get plenty of sleep and eat lots of ginger - it saved me during AC!

My scan is at 7.20am tomorrow, so there won't be time to be nervous in the morning! lol

jb_85

Mrs p you are lucky yours is so early :) I'm at 9am, it's actually my first appointment with my ob, he does a scan at the first appointment so it's not technically a dating scan as such

bceleste

Thanks MrsP, I'm also still exhausted very easily so sleeping is not a problem haha you're both so lucky to be early.. I have to sit at work for a few hours and then go to my scan and then come back to work haha

Chinoiserie82

Good luck ladies, can't wait to hear how your scans go x

Mrs Pemberley

Not great news from me. I have gestational sac measuring 6mm in my uterus, but it's too small to see a HB. My FS said it's 50/50 whether it'll be viable or a MC. She didn't look optimistic. Next scan on Tuesday next week, got to distract myself in the meantime.

Bceleste and jb thinking of you today xx

MrsTerryTate

Oh Mrs P, I'm sorry hopefully your little bean is a slow grower and will be ready next Tuesday.

x

bceleste

Oh MrsP :( try and take it easy today and I also hope that it's just a little slower at growing! sending big hugs! xx

jb_85

Mrs P I'm sorry but as the other girls said fingers crossed it's a slow grower, being in limbo like that is so sucky and so unfair

Chinoiserie82

I'm so sorry Mrs P, I have everything crossed for better news next Tuesday x

jb_85

Measuring at 6+1 heartbeat of 90, thought I was 7 weeks based on when I think I ovulated. Going back next Tuesday for a follow up scan, doc said that heart rate is within normal range but me being me is just worried

MrsTerryTate

Thats great news JB. My understanding is that at 6 weeks the heart may have just started beating and therefore anything between 90-110 is amazing!

x

bceleste

Oh that's awesome JB! I've heard the same as MrsTT :)

I still have a couple of hours to wait :closedeyes:

Mrs Pemberley

Fabulous news jb!!

jb_85

I am just trying to figure out how I measured 6 days behind when I thought I was confident on my ovulation dates and the fact I had a faint positive 11dpo (based on those dates) I need to stay off google, there is literally nothing for me to do between now and Tuesday and I just need to keep distracted. DH didn't seem phased at all, we walked out of the OB office and he was like so is everything fine , I was like were you not listening arghhh men!!

bceleste

Hahaha naww we can't live with them, we can't live without! I think the men find this all a lot more daunting than us, I've had to re explain so many things to DP, it's not that he's not listening but he doesn't process it as well as me I think haha