avocado toast

Due in Jan 2018

avocado toast

Our group is open everyone!

I'm due Jan 18 at this stage but I'm having a dating scan in 2 weeks.

This is my second pregnancy. DD is 13 months

Edited by avocado toast

bceleste

Hello!

If having a singleton I will be due around Jan 18th also! :)

Will find out at my scan in 2 weeks also :)

• Like 1

Rama*

Joining :)

Mooples

I'm cautiously but optimistically joining in. I got a squinter this morning that would put my edd at Jan 29th. Ds who is 19 months was born 4 weeks early so if that happens again I could go from last due to first born!

LTV

Hi all, I'm due Jan 21st at this stage. Pregnant with my second baby.

Ray of Light

jb_85

Tentatively joining based on my ovulation dates I am due 22nd Jan which is DH birthday. This is my second pregnancy but hopefully first baby, our last one ended at 13 weeks due to abnormalities 12 months ago. We were gearing up to start IUI after 6 failed Clomid cycles but we just got back from holidays and bam pregnant :) will be more relaxed once we see bubs at the 12 weeks scan. Have already pulled out the maternity pants, the bloat is crazy and I can't have anything digging into my belly

sa5h

Hello!

I'm due 26/01/2018 based on my ovulation date.

Hoping and praying so hard that this pregnancy is a sticky one after my previous miscarriage at the end of last year.

WifeyG

Hi there.

I'm due with my first baby potentially Jan 15 but waiting for a dating scan next Friday. Can hardly wait.

Has anyone else been having lots of blood tests? I've been tracking my hcg levels to make sure they go up. Good to see the anxiety doesn't stop!

Cat1234

Hello everyone

I'm pregnant with #3 with edd Jan 12. I had a faint line at 10dpo so I've known for a few weeks now. Before DD2 I had two miscarriages so I am keeping a lid on the excitement at the moment. I'll wait another week before I go to Dr - hopefully I can get her to give me a referral for an early scan to settle my nerves. Mooples i remember your Name from the ttc forums when I was trying for #2 - she is 20 months now so I'm guessing this would be right ?

Hoping everyone has a smooth, uneventful 9 months ahead x

Edited by Cat1234

Maria2587

Hi ladies, I'm due 19th January with #2, my ds is 19 months. Fingers crossed everything goes well. Is anyone having many symptoms? I have cramps now and again, also mild nausea. Not too bad. I feel like the full nausea will kick in soon. Yikes.

ForTheLoveOf

Hi there.

I'm due with my first baby potentially Jan 15 but waiting for a dating scan next Friday. Can hardly wait.

Has anyone else been having lots of blood tests? I've been tracking my hcg levels to make sure they go up. Good to see the anxiety doesn't stop!

ForTheLoveOf

Hi all,

My expected due date is 2 Jan. Pregnant with #1 through IVF.

WifeyG I've had weekly blood tests tracking my levels weeks 4-7, last one tomorrow then dating scan Tuesday. Hcg levels looking good so far which is a relief

• Like 1

JennyLA

Hi!

I'm due 19th Jan currently with number 1!

Both DH and I can't quite believe that we are actually pregnant - think it might sink in at the first US scan?

Going to GP next week (may have got a sneaky BHCG done last week though! - perks of working in healthcare!)

• Like 1

PennyApple

Hi all!

I think I'll be due Jan 22nd with my second. Dd will be 2 next month. I'll be having a dating scan in 2 and a half weeks to double check as my cycle has been super irregular.

Not much in the symptom department apart from tiredness and slightly sore boobs.

Lovely to see you all here!

Mooples

Hello everyone

I'm pregnant with #3 with edd Jan 12. I had a faint line at 10dpo so I've known for a few weeks now. Before DD2 I had two miscarriages so I am keeping a lid on the excitement at the moment. I'll wait another week before I go to Dr - hopefully I can get her to give me a referral for an early scan to settle my nerves. Mooples i remember your Name from the ttc forums when I was trying for #2 - she is 20 months now so I'm guessing this would be right ?

Hoping everyone has a smooth, uneventful 9 months ahead x

That's probably me. Ds is 19 months now. I can't believe I'm back to the beginning of it all again!

bceleste
  • Like 1

Hoping!!

KelNick10

Hiya, I'm another 18/1/18! 5 weeks today :) bub number 4 for hubby and I :) and will be lucky last. Can't wait to (virtually) meet other mums due around the same time. Congrats to all the bfp's :)

ForTheLoveOf

Big congrats to you bceleste! It's all feeling quite surreal for me at the moment, as I'm sure it is with all of us. Fingers crossed everyone has a smooth ride.

Both my husband and I are hanging out for our 7 week scan on Tuesday. I always thought I wanted a symptom free pregnancy but not now I'm here! I think it would be making me feel more at ease if I did have morning sickness. It's just been breast tenderness and tiredness for me. Only the occasional queasiness in the afternoon.

Jody27

I'm thinking I'm due 18/1 as well! First scan/ob appointment is 6 June. It feels like a lifetime away! Will be #2 for us DS will be 19 months when the next comes along. Congrats to everyone!

Mumof3plus1more

Hi all & congratulations. I'm a mum to 3 (boy 11 boy 4 & girl 7 months) I'm due 7/1 with #4. I'm booked to have my dating scan on Tuesday I will be 7w2days. I haven't had any symptoms what so ever so I can't wait for my scan & hope we see a tiny heartbeat. I hate the uncertainty & waiting.

bceleste

yeah i still don't think it will really hit me until maybe the scan? haha

so many people due around the 18th! :)

Apart from being extremely tired i haven't had too many other symptoms either, it can be a little unnerving haha

Secret Lola

Good morning ladies and a big congratulations to everyone on the bfp's.

I'm due around the 15th, this will be #7 for our tribe. We have 19yo boy, 17yo boy, 15yo boy, 14yo girl, 12yo boy and 3yo boy.

I'm very excited to share this journey with you all.

• Like 1

ThirdTimesACharm

Another one very cautiously joining in, we got our BFP on Mothers Day and have been testing every day since haha. Tiny bit terrified as we lost our last pregnancy at 12 weeks in March this year, still a bit too scared to actually be excited yet.

Congratulations on all the BFPs ladies, hope it's a wonderful nine months for all of us x