~A2~

Due In August 2017 Chat Thread

Snuggletime

Welcome to all the new ladies, this group is getting bigger it's great.

Jessij we will find out gender my theory is it will be a surprise now or in 6 months and I would love to have the nursery prepared and start choosing cute outfits.

In saying that I always thought I would wait lol!

So on Saturday night (week ago) I started to bleed(no cramping) at this stage I was 10w2d it only lasted a couple of hours then turned brown for a few more days afterwards. Very scary time. Couldn't speak to my OB office until Monday - didnt go down to ED as was waiting to see if it got worse which it didn't. They booked me in for a scan today to make sure everything was Ok and thankfully this afternoon we got to see our little bubba again. Heartbeat and measurments perfect. So big, arms and legs thrashing around again, looks like it's running out of space in there lol

Hope everyone else is well :)

• Like 1

jessij

Snuggletime....That is scary for sure. Strange things do happen in pregnancy sometimes. I hope it's all smooth sailing from now onwards for you.

With my first I had extremely heavy bleeding, massive clots too (sorry tmi). I was certain I had miscarried. Actually when I went to hospital the radiographer saw all the blood and more clots and she shook her head at me, as if to say, "doesn't look good". What do you know he had a strong heartbeat and the dr was AMAZED that he was still doing fine. I bled for about three weeks. Never did know what actually caused it, but yeah, you just never know with pregnancies. There are always anomalies.

urbanlenny

I won't be finding out the sex of the baby, I haven't with any of my kids! We did have the sex written on a piece of paper for my last, but we kept it in an envelope in the filing cabinet and opened it after he was born. Genuinely surprised I managed to last that long without peeking! I'm a bit lame and dress my kids in whatever, so having gender specific clothes/nursery etc isn't an issue. I find they spend most of the first year in my bed/room anyway, so the nursery just sits there as an elaborate wardrobe.

Snuggletime

How is everyone going? Super quiet in here lately?

:)

ma.wright91
  • Like 1

Kaybie

Hi all,

This is my first time posting and am new to the group.

Already have 1 DS who is about to turn 2 years and am 9 weeks today with bubba number 2.

This is my second IVF cycle, the first failed and I'm feeling quite positive as my morning sickness is horrible and we got to see bub with a perfect heartbeat a couple of weeks ago.

My friend suggested I join this group as she has done in the past and found it so valuable.

How is everyone else going? :yes:

• Like 3

Tash11

hello ladies,

This is my first time posting and am also new to this group.

This is baby no. 1 and am super excited after ttc for long,I'm due on 27th August.

I'm excited to join this forum and share with you throughout this journey.

I hope everyone is doing great :yes:

• Like 4

urbanlenny

Welcome Tash and Kaybie!!

Linda6

Welcome Tash and Kaybie

Tash11

Thank you ladies,

I'm already learning a lot from your chats

nattles88

Welcome to the newbies! It's been hectic here so I haven't gotten to check in much.

How exciting Tash!! First babies are the best. How are you feeling?

Kaybie - how are you handling morning sickness and a toddler?

Tash11

Hey nattles88,thanks alot,

For me, it has been well so far, no Ms as such just bloating especially at night, that means less sleep and headaches in the morning.

How is your ms so far?

• Like 1

ma.wright91
  • Like 1

Linda6

It is really quiet in here - my due date has been moved back to 24th August - my second child's birthday is the 27th so I'm hoping this baby will follow the rest and will be late, meaning September baby.

Have my NT scan booked for 14th Feb (hubby's birthday) can't wait. Although, I generally get them done at the hospital x-ray place and they have stopped doing Saturday appointments - going to be fun trying to organise scans as I can't take 3 children with me and hubby can't constantly take time off work. I'm sure I will work something out.

• Like 1

urbanlenny

It is really quiet in here - my due date has been moved back to 24th August - my second child's birthday is the 27th so I'm hoping this baby will follow the rest and will be late, meaning September baby.

Have my NT scan booked for 14th Feb (hubby's birthday) can't wait. Although, I generally get them done at the hospital x-ray place and they have stopped doing Saturday appointments - going to be fun trying to organise scans as I can't take 3 children with me and hubby can't constantly take time off work. I'm sure I will work something out.

It's frustrating trying to get to appts around kids. DH travels an hour each way for work so it's not practical to have him look after the kids so I can go to appointments. I have tried taking the toddler with me but he cracks the sh*ts pretty quickly, making life unpleasant for everyone in a 500m radius.

I'm still suffering from hideous morning sickness. I also have Generalised Anxiety Disorder and the constant nausea, vomiting and tension headaches are wreaking havoc on my anxiety levels.

I also take thyroxine for hypothyroidism, and I forgot to take my pill today. My OB suggested I take them at night because I throw up less at bed time, but now I keep forgetting to take it. Will have to risk vomiting up the pill in the mornings, would rather only absorb half a dose than miss one completely.

Gigita

Hi everyone :-)

First time posting, new to the group.

Expecting my first baby (that was VERY not planned) on the 29th of August.

Slowly starting to get excited but also still completely terrified and trying to get my head around everything, so hoping that this group will be helpful (seems to be!)

Hope that everyone is doing well :-)

• Like 3

ma.wright91

Linda6

It's frustrating trying to get to appts around kids. DH travels an hour each way for work so it's not practical to have him look after the kids so I can go to appointments. I have tried taking the toddler with me but he cracks the sh*ts pretty quickly, making life unpleasant for everyone in a 500m radius.

I'm still suffering from hideous morning sickness. I also have Generalised Anxiety Disorder and the constant nausea, vomiting and tension headaches are wreaking havoc on my anxiety levels.

I also take thyroxine for hypothyroidism, and I forgot to take my pill today. My OB suggested I take them at night because I throw up less at bed time, but now I keep forgetting to take it. Will have to risk vomiting up the pill in the mornings, would rather only absorb half a dose than miss one completely.

Mine travels a minimum of an hour to work too so I know what it's like with that.

How are you going with the switch back to morning pill?

sezza89

Hi very delayed posting on here. I am due 15th August so not 16 weeks along.

This is baby no. 2 for me and it is all so different from my first pregnancy so I feel so brand new at it all haha.

• Like 3

zenah18

this group has been awfully quiet lately. hoping everyone is ok. who has found out what they are having?

• Like 2

FairyFloss7

Hi, I am new and due 31st August. This will be my 4th so it came as a surprise but I am happy about it now after getting over most of the morning sickness.

I haven't been on here for a while since my last pregnancy which was in 2012.

Is there a fb group?

• Like 2

Linda6

this group has been awfully quiet lately. hoping everyone is ok. who has found out what they are having?

it has been pretty quiet. My next scan and appointment isn't until next Friday so nothing exciting happening here. We`won't be finding out what we're having.

Linda6

Hi, I am new and due 31st August. This will be my 4th so it came as a surprise but I am happy about it now after getting over most of the morning sickness.

I haven't been on here for a while since my last pregnancy which was in 2012.

Is there a fb group?

it's my 4th baby too :-)

I will message you regarding the group

zenah18

I'm having a girl!!! wooohooooo super excited.

My due date was august 10th now it has changed to august 4th, so which date will the midwife at the hospital follow now?

my first hospital appointment is in about 2 weeks.

welcome fairyfloss7

welcome sezza89

welcome gigita

welcome tash11

welcome kaybie

• Like 2

ma.wright91

Hi everyone!

Nice to see a few more people joining in - Congratulations!!

We got to see our little fella 2 weeks ago. It was the first time hubby has got to join in on an appointment & see it all first hand, so that was pretty cool!

Hope everyone else is doing well also!