MoonMama

Due Date & a little intro.

MummyNewbie

Hello ladies :)

This is baby number 1 for us so everything is a little overwhelming right now.

We are due 10th August so a little over 11 weeks today.

First scan at 10w4d was amazing, incredible to see the little jelly bean actually moving around already!

Nice strong heart beat and a picture to take home looking like a peanut!

Being baby number 1 we are pretty clueless and already found out that we are late in organising an OB.

Our first choice is already fully booked and so were the next 3 that I called. :(

Have now changed our choice from SJOG Subiaco to SJOG Murdoch just to get an OB.

MS every morning as soon as I get out of bed, but luckily not during the day.

Learning a lot already from all your chats so thanks so much ladies!! x

• Like 2

Snuggles79

Hi all,

My EDD is 13th August so 11+3 today. This will be number 2 for us after a missed miscarriage back in October.

I'm finding it really hard to relax. Over the last few days, I've started to feel normal again. I was severely bloated and could feel my uterus inside me if you know what I mean. I could also feel what I thought were flutters. But I haven't been bloated and no flutters the last few days. Is this normal or should I be even more worried than I am? I have read that the placenta starts to take over around now so that's why symptoms start to ease.

Is anyone else experiencing this or has anyone felt like this?

• Like 2

urbanlenny

Hello ladies :)

This is baby number 1 for us so everything is a little overwhelming right now.

We are due 10th August so a little over 11 weeks today.

First scan at 10w4d was amazing, incredible to see the little jelly bean actually moving around already!

Nice strong heart beat and a picture to take home looking like a peanut!

Being baby number 1 we are pretty clueless and already found out that we are late in organising an OB.

Our first choice is already fully booked and so were the next 3 that I called. :(

Have now changed our choice from SJOG Subiaco to SJOG Murdoch just to get an OB.

MS every morning as soon as I get out of bed, but luckily not during the day.

Learning a lot already from all your chats so thanks so much ladies!! x

I'm in WA as well, living in Australind. I find you have to book in with your OB the second you find out your pregnant! I was lucky to get in with mine this time around, and he has delivered all of my kids so far.

Welcome to the dig :)

• Like 1

urbanlenny

Hi all,

My EDD is 13th August so 11+3 today. This will be number 2 for us after a missed miscarriage back in October.

I'm finding it really hard to relax. Over the last few days, I've started to feel normal again. I was severely bloated and could feel my uterus inside me if you know what I mean. I could also feel what I thought were flutters. But I haven't been bloated and no flutters the last few days. Is this normal or should I be even more worried than I am? I have read that the placenta starts to take over around now so that's why symptoms start to ease.

Is anyone else experiencing this or has anyone felt like this?

Fingers crossed it's just because the placenta has taken over xx

Linda6

Snuggles79, yes I know what you mean. Generally I have no MS symptoms so it's easy to worry about what's going on in there.

Linda6

Snuggles79, yes I know what you mean. Generally I have no MS symptoms so it's easy to worry about what's going on in there.