MoonMama

Due Date & a little intro.

fever head

Well, unfortunately we could only see the sac today. The good news is that everything looks as it should, it's just too early. So this puts me back to around 4/4.5 weeks, and I'll have to have another scan in a couple of weeks.

Not entirely unexpected, as this also happened with DD last time. My dates can't be relied upon anyway and my cycles aren't regular and haven't been able to track ovulation. At least now I know why HG hasn't reared it's ugly head yet, haha.

AshloBeans

I also can't stop peeing on sticks. My US is not til after Christmas, seems like too log to wait.

Edited by AshloBeans
  • Like 2

LittleLoves3

Hi all!

Congratulations to everyone!! So exciting.

EDD 16th August, have a scan on Friday - I am nervous and just hopeful things look as they should. I think I am pretty much right on dates so should be 6 weeks on Wednesday.

This will be #3 for us, we have 2 little girls.

I am also guilty of peeing on sticks - just to make sure it still says :BFP:

Looking forward to having you all to chat to :)

x

• Like 5

MoonMama

@fever head - We will be so close in DD then! Think I'm 4w2d today! I have been POAS every day since I got BFP just like to see the line get darker for my own peace of mind.

Got my blood results back today HCG was 91 at 3w4d (when blood test was done).

Feeling so excited and I know it's soooo early but I have done some sneaky shopping already :secret:.

• Like 2

fever head

I'm going to try and POAS each week now. I know the sac is there but I need to see the embryo for it to be real. Waiting until 11 Jan now for my next GP appt is going to be hard!

re: HCG levels, mine came back at 3300 (two Fridays ago). Given that I'm not as far along as I thought, it seems a bit too high for normal.

loulou1985

I'm getting horrible nausea esp in the car.. Hoping it doesn't get too much worse or I won't be able to hide it..

Snuggletime

I'm going to try and POAS each week now. I know the sac is there but I need to see the embryo for it to be real. Waiting until 11 Jan now for my next GP appt is going to be hard!

re: HCG levels, mine came back at 3300 (two Fridays ago). Given that I'm not as far along as I thought, it seems a bit too high for normal.

Mine was 3086 at 4w6d that was about 3 weeks ago.

How come you have to wait till 11/1 would be nice if they could get you in sooner but I suppose everything shuts over chrissy.

Loulou, I feel like I have had a hangover for about 3 weeks now give or take a good day in between. I've noticed it's worse in the afternoon which puts me off dinner so poor DP has been fending for himself.

loulou1985

Actually a hangover is the best way to describe it. Haven't vomited just really sensitive to movement and feel 'seedy'

fever head

Mine was 3086 at 4w6d that was about 3 weeks ago.

How come you have to wait till 11/1 would be nice if they could get you in sooner but I suppose everything shuts over chrissy.

Oh ok, that makes me feel better - was starting to worry about a molar pregnancy. I am so paranoid about things right now, haha.

The appointment was made prior to the ultrasound, my GP is away until then unfortunately.

Actually a hangover is the best way to describe it. Haven't vomited just really sensitive to movement and feel 'seedy'

Yuck, you poor thing! I had to avoid a lot of people for a while last time, and still got the "you're pregnant!!!" comments when I didn't turn up to a few get togethers.

Edited by fever head

loulou1985

Only 5 weeks..this has to only get worse I feel..

ma.wright91

I'm getting horrible nausea esp in the car.. Hoping it doesn't get too much worse or I won't be able to hide it..

I'm having the same issue loulou1985! I drive an hour each way to work & feel terrible. I've actually started getting nausea most of the day now too :/

ma.wright91

I had a dating scan today. The little heart was pumping away at 149bpm & they measured it at 6w3d, about 3d less than I had estimated. My new EDD is 12/8.

I'm looking forward to a more advanced scan, when it's possible to see a baby rather than a smudge! Haha

• Like 4

MessyMumBun

Hi ladies! I will join in too. I'm about 5.5 weeks and due around 18/8.

This is my second pregnancy and I have a two year old daughter. Very exciting times for us all! Congratulations all round :)

• Like 4

LeishL86

Five weeks today here and had my blood test this morning. Symptoms are tiredness and sore swollen breasts otherwise all well ATM. I am pretty certain on dates might go see my dr for a scan referral on Friday. Anyone else so much more relaxed for the second or subsequent Bub ? I'm so much more at ease

• Like 4

fritzkitz

Hi ladies, 6+2 today, due August 14. This will be our first. Anxious and excited all at once!

Got first bloods back today and everything is all good so far. Having a dating scan next week.

• Like 5

MoonMama

Hi Ladies,

@fever head (we share a current D.I.G) has asked me to post on her behalf.

On Tuesday night she started experiencing some bleeding, she went to the hospital, but they couldn't tell her much at the time and she has since had some blood tests to check HCG and is awaiting results.

Very scary for her and the not knowing must be taking its toll. :(

Can we all send her some love and positive thoughts because I can't even imagine how terrified she must feel.

I am hoping so hard that all will be ok and that the results will be good news. Xx

• Like 1

Snuggletime

Oh no, thanks for the update moon mama, keeping everything crossed it's all ok, and she gets some good news soon.

AshloBeans

How scary. Hope everything is ok. :(

urbanlenny

Thanks for the update moon mama. I hope feverhead is ok.

loulou1985

Hope everything is all good..Unfortunately, this early on all that can be done is to have serial hcgs. If there is any concern for an ectopic an ultrasound will be done urgently but if not it will usually be organised at the time of the 48 hour hcg.

fritzkitz

Fingers crossed everything is ok. X

zenah18

Hello ladies. My pregnant with baby number two. My daughter will be 6 when this bub arrives. I thought my due date is 17/08/17 however ultrasound confirmed it's 22/08/17. Im so nervous, I keep thinking negative thoughts as it took us so long to conceive.

I hope everything is ok with fever head :-(

• Like 3

Linda6

Hi Ladies,

@fever head (we share a current D.I.G) has asked me to post on her behalf.

On Tuesday night she started experiencing some bleeding, she went to the hospital, but they couldn't tell her much at the time and she has since had some blood tests to check HCG and is awaiting results.

Very scary for her and the not knowing must be taking its toll. :(

Can we all send her some love and positive thoughts because I can't even imagine how terrified she must feel.

I am hoping so hard that all will be ok and that the results will be good news. Xx

What happened with fever head?

MoonMama

@Linda6

Sadly her HCG kept dropping with consecutive blood tests and the outcome wasn't good. :(

So devastated for her.

She was TTC for a long time and is as you imagine very heartbroken. Hopefully some good in her very near future!

Linda6

@Linda6

Sadly her HCG kept dropping with consecutive blood tests and the outcome wasn't good. sad.png

So devastated for her.

She was TTC for a long time and is as you imagine very heartbroken. Hopefully some good in her very near future!

I'm so sorry to hear that for her. Hopefully she gets some good in her future soon.