Sign in to follow this  
montycarlo

One day all for having another baby, the next questioning the decision. how to decide.

montycarlo

Hi all,

I think i am the most indecisive person on the planet.

I've been clucky for well over a year! I have 3 older kids from my previous marriage. 12, 11 and nearly 9.

I also have an almost 3 year old DD with my new husband. Most days i really want another. I want our youngest to have someone closer in age to her. I want to experience it all over again with DH. All reasons that aren't entirely essential.

We have a 7 seater car,so we can fit another.

I am studying and working part time, and part of me is keen to jump into full time study and focus on my career. Part of me thinks it's ok to just study part time and take it slow.

How do you decide? I am ovulating any day now and i really want to just try! I know we will be excited if it happens, but part of me is scared also.

Or i could even wait 12 months but then i worry the age gap will get too big.

What woudl you do? how did you decide to have another one?

**Xena**

I was the same with this one. My husband and I have 3 older children together (12, 10 and 8) and then decided to go back after a long gap to have our fourth. We decided we wanted her to have a sibling close in age but we did um and ah a bit. For me it was mainly due to not liking pregnancy much and needing a 5th c-section.

I'm glad we are having another now and very excited but I still don't like being pregnant :lol:

• Like 1