Sign in to follow this  
~A2~

Due in May 2017 Thread #2

~A2~

Hi again

I just wanted to to those who are pregnant with twins that there is an Expecting Multiples group which can be found here if anyone is interested.

It may help with some of the specific questions you may have. You are free to post and chat in both groups and make twice as many new friends.

Kind regards

Ali

neaka

Hi Everyone!

Well after a long 3 week wait (the Gp had the results for a week and didn't call me!!!) i got my panorama test results and had my nuchal scan today. Ive had some bleeding over the past 24hours so i was quiet worried but all seems to be ok with bubs and i came back low risk for everything.

We also found out the sex! We are having a BOY! This is boy number Three so i am in quiet a bit of shock despite really having prepped myself for the chance it would be another boy.

I did have a big big girlie cry in the car, I'm pretty devastated that ill never experience the mother daughter relationship i enjoy so much with my mum but after the bleeding scare i am really just so relieved he is ok. Im now trying to decide do we tell ppl we know the sex or not?

Im thinking not. I don't want the constant comments of "i bet you wanted a girl" rubbish.

I look at my little boys and how much they love each other and how they love their mum, who could ask for anything else.

Its funny how life works, we just bought 40acres in the country and are thinking about making abit of a change....Three boys in the mix might just make that decision for us! We are going to need all the space we can get (and a second bathroom!!!!)

I hope everyone is doing well.

Shz80

Edited by Shz80

Maggsy12

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me popping in. I am new to the forums, After a long history with TTC am due to have my first baby on the 4th of May so thought it would be useful to join the forums for advice and to share.

So here I am.

onetrick

Did you mean to join us in the May 2018 thread, Maggsy?

I think we are on chat #4 already, so it's nice and active!

Maggsy12

Hi onetrick,

Am I in the wrong spot? If so can I be directed to the current chat thread please :)