Sign in to follow this  
crawfsgirlbaby1

First time ivf

crawfsgirlbaby1

This will be my first time ivf .

I have amh 4.1 and had 6 follicles last ultrasound 3 on each ovary i have blocked or destroyed tubes from surgery so the sperm won't reach the eggs I'm 40 any similar stories

furbaby

Hi Stacy you should join us in the buddy groups. Ready set go group will have people doing similar stims to you. Best of luck!!

GiotaK

Hi Furbaby. Where do you find the buddy groups? I'll be injecting my 13th decapeptyl this evening and should be starting the Gonal f pen tomorrow.

:)

I'm a bit scared of the Gonal f pen process and the dose she wants me to take (300)!

Waiting for a call back from the clinic this afternoon so that they confirm the amount.

crawfsgirlbaby1

Where are thw buddy groups?

• Like 1

baking101

Search Ready Set Go Girls in forum search. It's for first timers with IVF.

baking101

The pen is pretty easy to use. The instructions are quite clear or there may be some tutorials on YouTube (I've used them for other meds).

Birdie11

Where are thw buddy groups?

Buddy groups are under the assisted conception heading, and then assisted conception (buddy groups).

There is the ready set go girls group. Always someone in there to talk to. And then there is a new Two week wait (2ww) groupeach month for those who have had transfers and are sitting through the dreaded wait to find out if it has worked.