Sign in to follow this  
katpaws

Dream or real?

katpaws

The other night i slept in our spare room (someone was snoring a bit too much!). During the night i woke up because i felt someone was near the bed. They touched me softly on the arm and asked if i was okay, and i said i was fine. The next day i asked my husband if he had come into the room and he said no. The person who woke me up was male and wearing a robe (but not the robe my husband is using atm). Husband thinks i dreamed it but it seemed very real to me and i was woken up definitely. I've had "waking dreams" before and this was not one of them.

So... dream or not?

magnanimous

Dream. Paranormal doesnt exist and i think you would have woken had a stranger broken into you house and woke you enough for you to remember words spoken.

Caribou

Dream. Something you had the night before just made the dream more vivid. I.e spicy/heavy food or a drink.

AlmondButter

Definitely a dream. I've often had hallucinations while in a light sleeping state before waking properly...Stuff that couldn't possibly be real like giant fantasy insects & things.

IkeaAddict

Dream. I've had really vivid dreams where somebody at work has told me something so when I wake and go to work I ask them about it and they give me a blank look