Hi all

I hope you are all well.

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

laciem

How is everyone going?

I'm disappointed as my morning sickness seems to have returned. I thought maybe I had made it out the other side. A few more weeks maybe.

hungryhippo

I'm 14 weeks now and seem to get morning sickness about once a week. Random vomiting out of the blue and then feeling average all day. Apart from that, I am going well.

How many weeks are you, laciem?

• Like 1

laciem

16 weeks. It has flown by!

Sick again this morning. I've been feeling pretty good during the day though which is good.

MerryClumsyXmas

How is everyone going?

I'm disappointed as my morning sickness seems to have returned. I thought maybe I had made it out the other side. A few more weeks maybe.

:( Same here. Thought I had turned a corner but have become extremely refluxy and the nausea has come back with a vengeance too.

Had NT scan / 12 wk scan and bloods done. Results earlier in the week showed everything going really well.

laciem

Congratulations baz90! Twins run in my family and I had secretly always hoped for twins but there is just the one for me. Very exciting for you :)

My belly has started to pop out now and I'm embarrassed so say I haven't coped so well with it. I have no idea how to dress myself anymore and I don't feel like I'm looking at myself when I see my reflection. I've always hated when other people comment on my body but I have been especially hating people commenting on it at the moment, even though I know they are coming from a kind place.

I hope once I start to feel some movement that I'll be more accepting of the change. I feel incredibly guilty for feeling this way.

I'm very petite and although I'm in my 30's I had my first "you're too young to be pregnant" comment from a stranger the other day and all I could hear in the statement was "you are not mother material".

Blah rant over. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Edited by laciem

LoveMySnuggles
Edited by LoveMySnuggles

sydowens

Had morphology scan yesterday at 19 wks and everything is ok!

I'm just a little sad that we're having a boy! I really wanted a girl, but oh well! I'll get over it! DH is happy!

How is everyone else travelling?

pinkblossom

Hi everyone

I'm 17 weeks today and feeling massive. Sleeping is already a problem - I've been trying to sleep on my side but have had numb arms and aching knees.

Looking forward to morphology scan in a few weeks. I want to find out the baby's sex and I'm terrified of being disappointed (I have 2 boys and would love a girl).

I'm sorry that some have had awful comments from people. I always get an enormous round beach ball belly by the end of my pregnancies which attracts lots of horrible comments. I wish people would think before opening their mouths.

laciem

Had my 20 week scan and baby is measuring in the 90th percentile which is a bit of a shock as I'm in the 5th percentile for both adult female height and weight and dad is average height and thin. The sonographer seemed very surprised too but not concerned.

I'm hoping it is just a growth spurt and I don't actually have to face giving birth to a big baby.

MerryClumsyXmas

I am close to 17 wks and had a gender revealing 3d scan and found out I am having a boy (we were happy either way as long as bub is healthy but i was leaning heavily towards girl). Nearly every old wives tale was wrong!

I have always been a tummy sleeper / right side sleeper so i am finding the adjustment to left side only really difficult. A body pillow has helped a little bit with the sore hip/leg/tail situation but i still find myself waking a million times each night.

All day sickness is totally gone (unless i let myself get too tired or hungry). I have a lot more energy most days.

I popped a few weeks ago and it's only becoming noticeable to others now (though i am still getting loads of "you don't look pregnant" comments about my thin frame, etc. it worries me as i am scared i wont be able to put on necessary weight to maintain a pregnancy)

~A2~

Hi all

I hope your pregnancies are going well.

I just wanted pop in and say hi and also let the ladies who are pregnant with twins (congratulations!) know that we have an Expecting Multiples group which may be of interest to you as well. It can be found here. It might be helpful if you have specific questions you would like to ask.

You are free to post and share in both groups if you want to.

I have put this link into 3 due in groups today, we seem to have a few twin pregnancies at the moment.

Kind regards

Ali