Wonderstruck

Pregnant or Parenting after IVF with PGD

Wonderstruck

So nice to hear he is well

Lily is also a massive threenager. She's still on reflux meds, had challenges with her feeding and need a physio for gross motor issues but is thriving and happy. Her birthday is on Wednesday. We successfully toilet trained in November but she holds poos which is annoying.

Otherwise I'm going loopy on my 2ww. Today is 5dp5dt is when it failed on my last FET and AF rocked up unannounced and very early so I'm paranoid today.

Edited by Wonderstruck

MrsG2

Hang in there , I’m going full pretzel for you :). The tww is so difficult..

Glad lily is happy and thriving.. I just can’t believe our little ones are at their third birthdays

Wonderstruck

It's crazy isn't it.

I'm cramping today. I've had cramps in both positive and negative cycles...who knows!

furbaby

hi all, I still check in from time to time. Have two DS now. 2nd was natural born last sept so he’s just about to turn 6 months, he’s a great little guy. DS1 is 2.5 and really good fun. Still paying the storage fees here too although I’m 99% sure I’m done now. I reckon I’ll wait until Jamie is 1 and then I’ll make the final decision.

Best of luck wonderstruck.

Wonderstruck

Nice to hear from you Furbaby. And congrats on DS too. It's odd going through this without our little group and hard having another failed FET under my belt but hoping this one sticks to save the pressure of the next one having to work to have to stim again...

MrsG2

Congratulations on number 2 Furbaby!!

Animal Lover

Wonderstruck

Hi Animal! Nice to hear from you.

I've POAS since Thursday. A nice dark line but I'm always skeptical as I have Ovidrel in my cycles.

I'm a little nauseous on and off and have really sore boobs today so fingers crossed.

Hopefully you'll be just behind me. Keep us posted.

I'm so bloated, I think if I get the positive confirmation tomorrow I'll be digging out some maternity pants!

Wonderstruck

Bloods came in at over 600 at 12p5dt today. Now the nervous wait for first scan.

• Like 3

MrsG2

Yaaaay congratulations wonderstruck!!!

Animal Lover

Oh wow, congratulations Wonderstruck!

Wonderstruck

How are you feeling Animal. Is your FET natural or medicated?

Smoo

oh my congrats Wonderstruck & Furbaby and good luck animal

furbaby

Animal Lover

Wonderstruck

Mine is usually a mini stim as my cycles long. We do Puregon, Ovidrel/Pregnyl trigger and the same as luteal support. They added some pessaries this time too.

How did the scan go?

I'm just really anxious. With DD I had bleeding just before my 7 week scan and then again at 9 and 12 weeks. So am waiting to see blood or for something to go wrong.

Trying to be positive but feeling like I'm jinxing things by buying so maternity clothes but it seems I need them. I've popped even though I'm only 5 weeks (I think - clinic said due date 9 Nov but my transfer was 19 Feb so I think I'm actually due 6 Nov).

I've moved my scan to 21 Mar as Saturday is easier and have a thyroid check up next week with my endo as I have hashimotos disease.

The next 2 weeks to scan and then 5 weeks to 12 week scan will kill me...

Wonderstruck

I had my 7 week scan today at 7+1

Bub was measuring on track give or take a day and HB of 136 bpm.

Waiting to hear back from FS as my right ovary is huge from the IVF cycle. First OB appointment will be next Thursday

Wonderstruck

How are you going Animal? Were you affected by the Covid closures? Hope you're doing well.

How is everyone else going?

I'm 12 weeks. Looking forward to my scan on Saturday so I can announce especially after a big bleed at 8 weeks which was all fine but terrifying!