SimTM

Due April 2017 - Hello!

SimTM

Hello everyone!!

I hope that there are other mums to be soon :)

I found out I was expecting on 31st July at 12DPO - and due around April 14th

Bloods confirmed by OBGYN at 14DPO with a HCG of 111 (3+4)

feeling excited and nervous as I had a miscarriage in April at just over 9 weeks so hoping the next few weeks goes very quickly!

• Like 2

RunningRuby

I'm also in this group! I'm due around 12 April.

I've had my bloods done but haven't heard back yet, only that nothing has shown up that needs attention, so I guess that's a good sign.

This is my first pregnancy and happened in our second month TTC.

So far no symptoms which I'm very grateful for!

Very excited to get to know you other ladies!

• Like 2

SimTM

Hi InternationalMami!

Hopefully you will hear back about the bloods soon (I bet its a good sign though!)

Im really tired and grumpy (so not much different from normal) but thats about it :)

• Like 2

Bellablu78
  • Like 2

SimTM

Hi all, first baby for me (3rd pregnancy) so trying to be optimistic EDD 1st April so just snuck in here. Have dating scan booked next Tuesday Looking forward to getting to know you all. Good luck with your pregnancies

Good luck with the scan Bellablu!!! I've got mine scheduled for the 19th Aug

Its my 3rd too - my daughter will be 9 in april!

• Like 1

pluto

Yay the April group is here!!

Congrats ladies, I got a BFP a week ago. Wasn't tracking at all as have been trying to not stress after having a miscarriage at 12 weeks early this year. I think I'm due around the 10-14th April but won't be sure until I have a scan.

I have 2 girls 9&12, from a previous relationship. Have been with my partner for 4 years and this will be his first - he's super excited!! I'm trying not to get too excited until after the 12 week scan shows a healthy baby. Looking forward to sharing this amazing journey with you all xx

• Like 3

sooos

Hi all!

Got my bfp at 11dpo. Hcg 207 at 4w2d and due 10th April. My first took 8 months of ttc so we were very surprised to get our bfp first go this time. Having afternoon nausea and crampy!

Dating scan booked for the 27th. Feels like forever away!

• Like 2

RunningRuby

Soos, I've also got my scan booked for the 27th, it's still so long to go, I'm already getting impatient haha

sooos

InternationalMami - I tried to get in the weekend before but the ultrasound place said best wait a week if I could. Gah so impatient! I'll almost be 8 weeks by then so hopefully we gets very good view of the heartbeat!

Edited by sooos
  • Like 1

Klaxon

Hiya,

Got a BFP 8 dpo :omg: ! Going by conception I'm due April 13th. Although i haven't actually been to the doctor just yet, I've been a bit lazy. I'll head there tomorrow.

So I'm 4w 5d. Feeling very tired already......there could be a slight chance i'm actually 5w 4d, but im 90% sure its 4w 5d. (i started vitex this month so it could have improve my 40d cycle).

I have a little girl who just turned 2, and have had two miscarriages previously to her. TBH i hate the first 12 weeks but i am trying my hardest to remain positive and keeping my mind busy.

Congratulations all. Cant wait to learn more about each of you. My last DIG is still going strong and has been a real rock of support for me these past few years.

• Like 1

SimTM

Yay the April group is here!!

Congrats ladies, I got a BFP a week ago. Wasn't tracking at all as have been trying to not stress after having a miscarriage at 12 weeks early this year. I think I'm due around the 10-14th April but won't be sure until I have a scan.

I have 2 girls 9&12, from a previous relationship. Have been with my partner for 4 years and this will be his first - he's super excited!! I'm trying not to get too excited until after the 12 week scan shows a healthy baby. Looking forward to sharing this amazing journey with you all xx

My daughter is 8 (will be 9 when the baby is due) and DP's daughter is 7 in November - will be interesting to see how the gap goes! Ive got 6 week scan booked - the ob suggested to do so, (I assume due to the M/C in april?)

AS2015

Hi ladies,

I'm tentatively joining this group. It is still very early days here as I am not 4 weeks until Wednesday. I think I will be the due around the 19th of April. This will be my second baby...my first is 8 months next week :) I had a great pregnancy with my DS. I am expecting it is going to be a little harder this time around as I have a baby to chase after and I am still breastfeeding. So excited to be going through all this again :) :)

• Like 2

alchetta

Hi everyone!

I got my first ever BFP last Thursday, rather unexpected but so welcome. I have been waiting for five years to try and we weren't supposed to start trying until next year so snuck in early! What a blessing, I am really hoping it sticks.

Have had bloods done and should be due around April 14. Going back Wednesday for referral for scans.

Anyone from Melbourne?

Alchetta :)

• Like 1

SimTM

Welcome AS2015 and alchetta!

Alchetta - I'm in Melb :) a couple of the ladies are - I started another thread that you can add to if you like

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

Wanting#3

Hi everyone, I got my bfp on Sunday and I'm due around 14th. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I'm 4+4 weeks. Having blood tests done today just to keep an eye on my thyroid as I'have an underactive thyroid and hashimoto and have to get checked regularly.

Hope we can get this DIG going as the one I'm in with my second is amazing and a great support. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Edited by Wanting#3
  • Like 1

pluto

Hi everyone, I got my bfp on Sunday and I'm due around 14th. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I'm 4+4 weeks. Having blood tests done today just to keep an eye on my thyroid as I'have an underactive thyroid and hashimoto and have to get checked regularly.

Hope we can get this DIG going as the one I'm in with my second is amazing and a great support. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome hon and a big congrats!!! I'm also looking forward to sharing this journey with so many lovely ladies xx

Edited by pluto

LouLouZuccini

HI GUYS!! I got my BFP 9DPO and am due around 18/19 April.

Have an appnt with my OB on 6th September for a dating scan - should be 7 and abit weeks by that point. My private health insurance isnt due to kick in until May 2 but after alot of arguing from my husband (I always send him in to do battle he is relentless and nasty haha) they have commited to honouring it provided we are within 2 weeks of that date, which we are by literally 24 - 72 hours. ! So hoping her scans line up with my dates and we can be covered privately. I loved her care last time. Happy to go public if needed but its always nice to have the same OB as last time.

How are we all feeling?

Edited by LouLouZuccini
  • Like 2

missywoo

Hey ladies!!

Got my BFP yesterday. Will try and go to the docs today... but due around 18th April (my mums bday).

I have a 17 month old boy.

Can't wait to get to know you guys.

Edited by missywoo
  • Like 2

RunningRuby

Great to see so many ladies in here!

Is anyone suffering from any symptoms yet? My boobs are huuuge! I'm not quite 5 weeks yet and they have already grown massively! I hope that stops soon!

My only other symptom is my appetite! I'm always hungry and can put away huge portions and my DH is worried I'll balloon out a bit. No MS yet, touch wood!

SimTM

HI GUYS!! I got my BFP 9DPO and am due around 18/19 April.

Have an appnt with my OB on 6th September for a dating scan - should be 7 and abit weeks by that point. My private health insurance isnt due to kick in until May 2 but after alot of arguing from my husband (I always send him in to do battle he is relentless and nasty haha) they have commited to honouring it provided we are within 2 weeks of that date, which we are by literally 24 - 72 hours. ! So hoping her scans line up with my dates and we can be covered privately. I loved her care last time. Happy to go public if needed but its always nice to have the same OB as last time.

How are we all feeling?

congrats!! we attempted the PHI argument but they wouldn't budge (unless i want to cross my legs for an extra month!) I think ill will have to go public again - which is fine as i did that with my first :) Just need to break the news to the OBGYN :/ (appt with him at 8 weeks)

feeling very 'blah' today but i think its the dread of having to do conference presentations next week YUK!

Bellablu78
  • Like 1

Sam 84

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to join this group also. Got out BFP over 2 weeks ago with a due date of 3rd April. Had my first dr's appt this morning and had blood etc taken. Booked in for dating scan at the end of next week.

This will be our second baby- I have a 21 month old boy.

Nothing much in the way of symptoms yet except for extreme tiredness in the afternoons and I'm SO bloated.

• Like 3

_Alana_

Hello

Im here too :) !

So far seems i am due 14th April, Good Friday

I havent had any bloods or a drs appointment yet. OH and i have just had 4 days away adults only , we tested our first night away. Was a nice little surprise.

I say surprise because even though we were trying ( first month ) i swore i wasnt pregnant !!!

This will be our 3rd child and i was horrifically sick with both the boys before my period was even due. Spewing multiple times a day till both well over 30weeks. This time i feel fantastic !!!!!! Not even a hit of feeling sick - it may not last but its great. So much easier to keep the secret !!!

Our last was a prem so a little nervous about that.

• Like 1

missywoo

Had my blood test today. Fingers crossed... can't wait to go for a dating scan and see the little bean and the flickering heart beat!!

My symptoms are sore tingly breasts (and I'm still BFing my son yeeouch) and nausea all day.

• Like 1

Christie20

Hi all and congratulations.

I'm just over 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and due around 10 April.

I had to go to IVF this time around because it was taking too long and I lost one at 10 weeks but fell pregnant the first go. Yay.

I have a scan on 22 August. I'm a bit nervous of miscarriage so hoping that the next 7 weeks fly by without any issues.

Good luck to you all. :yes:

• Like 2