Sign in to follow this  
queeney

How long after passing is it safe to have a reading.

queeney

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice for the above topic.

My dad passed on July 8th and we are so so shattered. We knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any easier. He was the king of our family and my mum and him together 46 years and she is literally broken, we all are.

Mum has already mentioned a reading but I've encouraged her to wait a bit I seem to remember hearing you need to let them gain strength? I don't know if this was something I just heard in a movie etc or if it has any truth behind it.

Thank you in advance. X

protart roflcoptor

Have you and your mum/family considered professional grief counselling to help you through this very difficult time?

• Like 1

Lunafreya

I would be very wary of going to a reading so soon after your dad passing. There are many scammer psychics out there who may take advantage of your grief and tell you want to hear while taking your money.

You might not be in the best state to judge whether the person you are seeing is legit or not. I second grief counselling.

queeney

Thanks, yes mum is considering grief counselling she is wary and doesn't think anything will help. I've told her to give herself a week or two not that she'll feel any better but she'll be able to know if she's feeling worst or simply not coping. We're keeping a close eye on her.

I also am wary of scammers who would take advantage hence why I'm trying to hold her off for a little while.