Sign in to follow this  
Smileigh1978

Bchg levels

Smileigh1978

I got my level at 42 this morning from yesterday it's low. It's higher than the 25 I got when I lost back in March and i am trying to be hopeful. I ovulated really late in my cycle this month and According to my digital I ovulated 10-11 days ago roughly. I have no idea what's normal but it seems very low and it worries me . I'm getting tested every two days from tomorrow. Is anyone out there able to share theirs and have positiveness I can draw from as I'm feeling a little of it would make me feel so much better :-)

Edited by Smileigh1978

Wonderstruck

It varies hugely from person to person. Mine was 453 at exactly 4 weeks which seems more that 5 weeks but my dates are exact as its IVF.

I've heard of ladies who simply have low levels continue on to have healthy babies.

This initial part is hard - I'm struggling myself and likely will until my scan as they only tested my HcG once!

Good luck!

Alash

I had a level of 14 at 9dpo with my 1st. The GP I saw refused to entertain the idea it could be a viable pregnancy and wouldn't order any more blood work so I found another doctor and had another draw at around 1.5 weeks later and the level was around 2500 (I think!). Scan at 7 weeks showed a bean measuring 6w3d with a heartbeat of 123bpm. She's almost 5 now :D

Hoping it's just early for you too and you have a happy and healthy 8 months ahead of you!

Smileigh1978

Oliver1342

As your blood hcg levels is 42 then we can say you are pregnant. HCG blood level above 25 mIU/ml usually indicates that you are pregnant. You can confirm the pregnancy by urine pregnancy test. Regularly check hcg levels, it should adequate based on your pregnancy period, sometimes slow rise in hcg also can have a normal pregnancy. But be more vigilant as a slower than expected rise in hcg level indicates a pregnancy that may be failing, such as a miscarriage.