Bidi

Due in March 2017 - Hello

mlc77

Reilly, no, it was in another section to do with loss. If you click Clumsy86's profile name, you can the select posts I think and find t that way.

phalf

Hi Ladies, I hope all is going well for you all so far. Fingers crossed for positive outcomes for those who are having a few bumps in the road already.

I'm joining in at what I guess is 7w1d / EDD 30th March. We have a dating scan booked for Thursday. This is Bub #2, we have a 2yr old son.

So far the morning sickness is 24/7, much worse then last time!

Jellybean5

Oh clumsy that is confusing and sounded so scary, your scan sounds like it went well though which is nice news to read, hopping the rest of the pregnancy is trouble free for you and enjoy the family christening coming up

Welcome phalf

Sorry I can't remember what was in previous page

I've been feeling pretty crap lately and so so so tired. I know I shouldn't have but I just couldn't stop the craving so Thursday night had McDonald's including an ice cream (naughty soft serve ice cream) bad move everything came straight up again. Since then I've also had a cold and can't keep warm. Having another check up this week.

blue_wren

Hi all, just realised I hadn't posted an update.

Unfortunately this journey is over for us this time around, I had a D&C for a missed miscarriage on Friday.

It was a loooooong couple of weeks and it all started with my first scan, when there was no yolk sac. We waited a few more weeks as the gestational sac was still growing and there was a slim hope, but nothing ended up happening.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all the best and hope that everyone's pregnancies go smoothly. I'll be thinking of you all in March next year - and will hopefully see some of you in future Due In groups in years to come :)

Much love to you all - thank you all for your support and kindness through this time of so many questions and craziness! xx

LoveMySnuggles
  • Like 1

sydowens

So sorry to hear your sad news Blue_wren :(. Take care of you!

AFM! I'm 12 weeks today! I have to wait until Wednesday for my next scan though! That was the longest 12 weeks ever lol.

Hope everyone else is travelling well!

MerryClumsyXmas

Sorry to hear your news Blue Wren :(

Ausmum4

Hi everyone

Congratulations on your bfp.

Sorry to hear your news blue wren.

I'm due 7th March (by first scan) with #4.

Jellybean5

I forgot to drink water before my dr appt today, lucky dr could still see jellybean and it moved and wriggled so heart must be beating lol got a hospital scan to do in a week or 2, declined Down syndrome test, got a be and glucose test to do, got my orange folder today, midwife visit in 4 weeks.

Iezze

I received our harmony results this morning and all low risk. Which is a relief! Also found out that we are having a little boy. We already have a girl.

I'm still nauseous and vomiting everyday so having that snippet of good news is very welcome.

Edited by Iezze

Jellybean5

That's great news Lezze congrats on a little boy

laciem

Great news lezze on your results :)

I had my blood taken for the harmony test on the weekend and am hoping to get the results back before my scan on Monday. They did say up to 10 business days though.

We opted to keep the gender a surprise and hoping we can avoid finding out until the very end.

Bunny13

Hi All! I'm new to the group. I'm due 7 March with baby #1. I don't get all the pregnancy lingo lol.

Jellybean5

Welcome bunny congrats on your pregnancy

Jellybean5

My first hospital scan is Tuesday I wanted to book with a specific sonographer but the receptionist said I just need to take the earliest as I should have had it this week, oops I been putting it off and hopefully I will have a free morning next week so I can do sugar blood test that takes 2 hrs.

My other 4 have all been sick and had something on everyday so couldn't do it this week, only made it to radiology by 5 mins tonight to book scan

Busy busy mum here, hope everyone else is travelling well

laciem

I got my harmony results and did the scan last week with all good results yay.

I've been in a lot of pain this week though, particularly lower back pain and also my ribs. My belly is just starting to stick out a little and I assume the pain is related to stretching and hormones but I really hope it passes soon.

I seem to have left the ritual morning vomit behind finally too!

Is anyone else struggling with safe eating? My diet pre pregnancy appears to have been almost entirely foods on the no-go list - uncooked greens ( e.g. spinach and rocket), feta, soft cheeses, hummus, runny eggs, raw fish, fresh mayonnaise, etc. I'm mostly vegetarian and eat a lot of uncooked foods. I feel completely uninspired to cook due to the limitations and like every item on a restaurant menu has something I feel guilty about eating. Lately I'm just giving up and eating rubbish like 2 minute noodles or frozen pizza because I have no enthusiasm for cooking but I feel as guilty about the unhealthy food as I do about the at risk foods.

I'm probably more relaxed about it than some but I'm not the only pregnant person at my workplace and one of the other ladies keeps making a big song and dance about food safety which has resulted in other people commenting on my food Now that they know I'm pregnant too and 'checking up on me' to make sure I'm eating safe or healthy. It isn't helping my guilt and I've started having to tell people bluntly not to comment on my food.

gabic

Hi!

I think I'm a little late to the group here, but a friend recently told me about these forums and that I should join. I'm pregnant with my first, a baby boy, and we're due around 8 March.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Jellybean5

Welcome Gabic

Jellybean5

Laciem

great news about harmony test, interesting you said rib pain that's what I've had all day today so intense I've had to lay down all day, tried sitting up and that was too painful. Hopefully it passes and tomorrow I will feel normal again, how long have you had rib pain?

Im trying not to focus on the no go food list, had milkshakes and eaten raw veggies, still like runny eggs too, my first I was super nervous but being number 5 I'm more relaxed, hopefully your work mates will ease up now you've told them to stop watching your food

laciem

Welcome Gabic and thank you jellybean5 :)

I'm four days in with the rib pain. It is worst when I cough or sneeze (getting over a cold atm) or when I lay on my left side. I've developed a heap of little spider veins on the skin around where it hurts too.

Fingers crossed it passes for both of us quickly.

Jellybean5

Blood test today 9:30 not sure what it will say fingers crossed no GD but I do suspect I have it this time, I remember with both my girls I nearly passed out I was so low with sugar. The tape has left me red and raw not nice but glad it's done now dr tested everything in 1 go I think I counted 12 tubes all up.

Then had my scan at 2, but I couldn't hold my water in I was bursting so bad I nearly wet myself and they were running late, had a lovely sonographer she was funny the baby was in wrong spot making it difficult to measure but tried our best. She kept saying he and him but I still suspect girl, hb was 149, asked for placenta side but she said it was smack bang centre at the back. Read that side of placenta sitting on can be used as a way of guessing baby's sex, males in the left, females on the right.

laciem

Fingers crossed for your blood tests jellybean5.

I don't get the water thing with scans, it seems cruel. The place I go to says just a small cup half an hour before is all. They are a little more expensive than another place I called but the other place said 750ml - 1L! I would burst even if they were running perfectly on time.

Jellybean5

My rib pain has gone but now gastro has gone through the house. The hospital has horrible gastro too, feels like it's only a matter of time before it hits me.

I've been having horrible crazy dreams that feel so real, anyone else?

Laciem how is your pain? Oh just a small cup that's a lot better than 800 mls

How is everyone else?

borboleta14

Hi everyone.

Been inactive for a long time as i'm barely on my computer and replying by phone is so tedious.

Hope everyone is going along ok.

I'm 13 weeks today, had my NIPT done at 10 weeks, only took 3 days to get results back! All low risk, and we found out we have a little girl. We were both convinced it was a boy, and considered not finding out, but as i really have had minimal pregnancy symptoms (both a blessing and a cause of anxiety), we thought having more information might make it all a bit more real. And it has!

We told my family on father's day with a photobook that i put together of photos of me and my dad from birth through to adulthood, with a story about how he has been such a great dad. He read it out to everyone as he turned each page. The last page had an ultrasound pics with the words that only the best fathers get promoted to grandfathers. They weren't expecting it at all! My husband videoed the whole thing and i think i've watched the video a hundred times already. The reactions were awesome, everyone was really excited.

It was such a fun day, can't wait to tell my husband's family who we'll see this coming weekend.

It'll be his mum's birthday so we'll incorporate the news into one of her gifts.

I'm off on a sort of babymoon in under 2 weeks. It was a conference/holiday i had planned before falling pregnant, and conveniently falls right into the 2nd trimester. Anyone else going away before the end of the pregnancy?

I had posted a while ago about having bleeding and a very large haematoma. I continued to have light bleeding/spotting from about 7 weeks until recently, and on ultrasound less than a week ago, the haematoma had almost completely resolved. So relieved!

Hoping everything is going smoothly for everyone xox