Bidi

Due in March 2017 - Hello

Anna1983

Hi ladies, joining here too! AF isn't due until tomorrow but i tested yesterday due to some familiar symptoms! We have a DD who is 19mo (seems there are a few in this boat) and I am still breastfeeding, only had one AF since pregnancy this BFP is a bit of a surprise happening so quickly. Due date i put around 28th march, DD was born at 36weeks so i'm thinking i won't get to that late though. I tested early because my nipples were sore feeding, i was getting light little cramps, felt a bit dizzy and burping heaps which were my early preg symptoms last time. I have an amazing DIG from DD and i hope to find good support and friendship here too!

Hi Mrspotatohead! Pretty sure we were in the same dig for Jan 2015. You sound very similar to me as well, still breast feeding, trying to ease off now. And yeah this pregnancy happened a lot sooner than I thought it would:)

hungryhippo

Congratulations to all the new BFP's!

Bidi, sorry you're feeling unwell - I hope it eases up soon for you.

Junie21

Hi all, I've just found out I'm pregnant! I'm 41, with 2 children, 10 and 12, and I was pretty sure my baby making days were over, so this baby is a huge surprise! Very shocked, a little scared but also excited, I'm not sure of dates yet, but think I'm due mid to late March.

Yet to tell my partner, we've recently moved in together and blended our families so we've got 4 kids already between us. We share custody, so we have lots of 'us' time without kids around so I'm not sure how he'll take it, don't think he's going to be happy...but hoping he comes around.

• Like 1

~A2~

Hi ladies

I hope you are all well.

Please take a moment to read the guidelines for these groups as I have edited out quite a few posts mentioned Facebook groups as these are to be kept completely separate and all discussion is via PM only.

Regards

Ali

EB Moderator

JB5

Hi Ladies, I'm excited to be joining! I had an early scan yesterday measuring 6+1 and we saw a heart beat flickering! EDD 14/03/17.

This is my second pregnancy, last pregnancy in about Aug/Sept last year resulted in a complete molar pregnancy resulting in a malignant tumour. I had 2 D&Cs, 6 rounds of one chemo, 7 rounds of another chemo because it kept growing back and back and back and had nodules in my lungs etc etc.

I am meant to be on 12 months monitoring, meaning I wasn't mean to fall pregnant for 12 months. I got about 6 weeks into the 12 month wait and fell pregnant.. big whoops! Have been very worried that it may it have been the mole coming back but turns out it's a bambino!. Creates problems with monitoring whether tumour is growing back or not but no risk to bub having had chemo so recently and I was so happy to see a heart beat yesterday so praying all goes well from here on in!

Just wondering who I need to PM to be added to that "other" secret group we can't talk about? ;)

Edited by JB5
  • Like 1

MrsPotatoHead

JB5 what an epic journey! Congrats on belly bub, hope its smooth sailing from now on in for you xx

tac87

JB5 welcome. All the best for the next 9 months. After everything you have been through you'll probably find pregnancy a breeze. You very much deserve this and obviously meant to be.Take good care of yourself. T

EJ79

Congrats to all the newbies and welcome!! JB5....wow what a journey you've been on. Here's to a very healthy and happy 9 months for you :smile:

jbub

Hello everyone!

Second Bub. Due 3rd of March. Really excited about our 18 months gap but a bit scared too.

Hope everyone's feeling well!

• Like 3

bakesgirls

Hi all,

My EDD is 19/3/17. A big surprise baby. I have three girls aged 14, 7 and 4 and my DP has two boys, aged 7 and 8, so this will make 6 between us.

I'm looking forward to being in this group, I didn't join a due in group with my others :)

• Like 1

suline

Hi everyone, got a bfp this morning. This is my second baby I have a 2.5 year old and this baby was very unexpected! I'm 39 and waiting to see my GP next Tuesday so I can get a dating scan. I'm still breastfeeding and my cycle isn't regular so I'm guessing I'm due mid March. It's very exciting, my husband adamantly didn't want a second child but was happy enough when I told him this morning.

• Like 1

MummyofALittleGirl

Hi Ladies, I'm excited to be joining! I had an early scan yesterday measuring 6+1 and we saw a heart beat flickering! EDD 14/03/17.

This is my second pregnancy, last pregnancy in about Aug/Sept last year resulted in a complete molar pregnancy resulting in a malignant tumour. I had 2 D&Cs, 6 rounds of one chemo, 7 rounds of another chemo because it kept growing back and back and back and had nodules in my lungs etc etc.

I am meant to be on 12 months monitoring, meaning I wasn't mean to fall pregnant for 12 months. I got about 6 weeks into the 12 month wait and fell pregnant.. big whoops! Have been very worried that it may it have been the mole coming back but turns out it's a bambino!. Creates problems with monitoring whether tumour is growing back or not but no risk to bub having had chemo so recently and I was so happy to see a heart beat yesterday so praying all goes well from here on in!

Just wondering who I need to PM to be added to that "other" secret group we can't talk about? ;)

I've sent you a message about the "secret" group hehe

blue_wren

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've posted so thought I'd update as we had our scan yesterday.

So mixed news - we thought I was around 7.5w but looking at the scan she said it's more like 5. Which makes some sense as my hcg has been very low since the start, so it seems that we just caught the PG at a very early stage.

I was a bit upset after it which is silly - she said it all looks fine and that I just need to bake it a bit more before we see anything. It was just disappointing and of course I'm worried that I am further than 5 and it's just stopped growing. Argh - the next few weeks are going to crawl by :/

Hope everyone is well, and welcome to the new members :)

tac87

Blue wren i feel so sorry for you-try and keep busy. Will you rescan in another 2 weeks? Does the 5week measurements and levels match with your cycles?

Fingers are crossed your little bub keeps on growing nice and strong. I would of been upset too dont worry.

Im going for bloods on Tuesday when ill be 5w5d the scan is on 4th Aug at 7wks. Days go by so slowly when your curious /anxious/excited and

All the other crazy feeling. Good luck and hang in there.

T

Iezze

Hi all, joining this group. Second baby for us. Due around 10 of March. First scan next Thursday. In morning sickness hell, but not as bad as last time, yet..

hungryhippo

JB5 - what a journey! Fingers crossed all goes well for you.

Congratulations to all the newcomers :-)

Insertmynameinhere

Hi everyone so glad to know and see a page dedicated to March 2017 births. This is my first and i just moved to a new city so im away from family and friends.

Excited and scared about the next few months.

Insertmynameinhere

If there is a secret group, without sounding like a teenager, is there any chance i can join?

tac87

Me too?

Anna1983

Yes me too:/

Anna1983

Also welcome to everyone and BLEERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH☹️I am oooooover feeling like rubbish, counting down the very slow days, need to remind myself that I will feel human again at some point:/ my all day morning sickness stopped around week 11 last time. Going to Bali for a mini break on Wednesday and pretty sure I'm going to feel sick the whooooile time:(

• Like 1

hyphen

Hi everyone! Time for me to join as well. Not exactly sure on my EDD. The same thing happened to me blue_wren so will be having another scan in a fortnight. This will be my 4th. My other kids are 5, 4 and almost 3. Can someone please pm me about the secret group?

Lil.c

Hi Everyone,

Lil.c here. I'm mum to a 5.5 yr old, 3.5 year old, 12 month old and now pregnant with our surprise no. 4. We're thrilled though! A trip to Italy was the culprit! I hope everyone is feeling ok.

Lil.c

P.s Can someone PM me about the secret group

MummyofALittleGirl

If anyone wants to be added to the secret group or if I have missed anyone please just PM me ������

Edited by MummyofALittleGirl
  • Like 1