Bidi

Due in March 2017 - Hello

MrsPotatoHead

Hi ladies, joining here too! AF isn't due until tomorrow but i tested yesterday due to some familiar symptoms! We have a DD who is 19mo (seems there are a few in this boat) and I am still breastfeeding, only had one AF since pregnancy this BFP is a bit of a surprise happening so quickly. Due date i put around 28th march, DD was born at 36weeks so i'm thinking i won't get to that late though. I tested early because my nipples were sore feeding, i was getting light little cramps, felt a bit dizzy and burping heaps which were my early preg symptoms last time. I have an amazing DIG from DD and i hope to find good support and friendship here too!

• Like 3

tac87

Hi everyone, I got my BFP last week on CD29 - I had a "feeling" I was preg so we are very excited and crossing our fingers and toes that this Bub sticks and is healthy (as you can see in my sig) we have had good and bad luck with making our family.

EDD is 23/03/2017. Going to Drs on Friday to get bloods done and my referral to Ob, I'll be seeing him early as this is our 1st pregnancy since our DS passed due to a genetic condition I carry. Trying to stay cool and calm for now.

I hope everyone is feeling well - let's hope this first 12 weeks goes fast and smoothly.

T

• Like 2

Wonderstruck

Tac! OMG I'm so happy for you! I pop in here on occasion as the FEB DIG is quiet! Keep me posted by PM if you prefer so I know how you are going!

Got it all crossed.

• Like 1

Bidi

Terfl

Oh Bidi, that sounds awful and is the last thing you need right now! I hope you feel better soon.

tac87

Bidi you poor thing. It's always worse when your pg-try and eat dry crackers and sip water if you can. Take care of yourself.

SydSurprise

So, as I've said, this pregnancy is a surprise and it's been 11 years since my last. I don't know if it's being 41 that does it, but the symptoms are bad this time around? They began from the very beginning (unlike previous preg's) and just get worse. The sore boobs, sickness, weariness, frequent toilet runs, constipation, and embarrassing wind. It's no fun. And keeping it secret from 2 observant teenagers over the school holidays has been difficult. Thank goodness they return to school tomorrow.

I am also used to being helpful with extended family - babysitting etc - but have had to make excuses because they've been sick. They must think I've turned mean.

Well, hopefully both the 7 week and 12 week ultrasounds will go well and then I can tell everyone. 6 weeks to go!

• Like 3

Jellybean5

Hi everyone

I signed up sometime last week but just got accepted by admins this morning

I'm 31 DH 29, DD1 9, DD2 8, DS1 6, DS2 3.

Going off my last period I'm due March 11

• Like 2

Bidi

Hello Jellybean5 - its great to see another Mum of a few kids. Makes me hope I am not insane going for no.4!

SydSurprise I am in your boat. My symptoms have gotten worse with each one! I was told last time I was so sick because I was having a girl (which I did) but I think it might be age related. I am 38 now so I think my ability to cope with this constant feeling like I want to vomit then snooze is harder than when I started at 29!!!

tac87 that is such great news. I hope everything is progressing well.

Anyone else stressed about telling their employer? A guy I work with has always made jokes about me wearing scarves means I am pregnant. Today I was so worried when he said it cause I do feel so bloated! I am really a bit stressed as I think they are going to be a bit peeved as this will be my third child working for them. My boss has no kids so I always fear telling her. I am such a wuss. :no2:

The Falcon

My symptoms are much worse than last time as well so I suspect age is a factor.

I am very very worried about telling my employer. I'm in a position that is going to be very tough for them to replace for the short period I will be on maternity leave for, and I just know they are going to be very surprised and disappointed...

mrscary

Hi ladies, hope you're all not feeling too unwell!

Quick question I need a little assistance/reassurance on - I work up early this morning and was spotting slightly. It was pink and only very slightly, and and has since stopped, but had me very concerned obviously. I'm 6 weeksish and don't have my first scan for another 2 weeks.. Is this normal? I'm not cramping at all.

Thanks xx

Bidi

I bled with all 3 of my healthy pregnancies. Quite a it with number 1. It is often caused by something quite simple. Sex can cause it as well. If you are worried call your doctor but most light spotting is normal.

• Like 1

mrscary

Thanks Bidi. I ended up calling my doctor as I was making myself crazy and they said its normal and unless it's bright red or clotting, then it's normal and nothing to worry about, 20% of women experience bleeding during healthy pregnancies. Still a bit stressed but nothing I can do, right?!

Fingers crossed for us all x

funkymumkey56

Welcome Jellybean5,

My pregnancy symptoms have eased off and I have 2 more days before I can do the test...the wait is killing me! My husband is treating me as if I definitely am pregnant and I still feel pregnant but hope It's not all in my head (I've read that's possible).

I may have jumped the gun joining a due in group before a BFP but It has helped me deal with the possibility of being pregnant again.

It's great to have a few mums having their 4th/or more and mums with a similar age to me. It has eased my concerns. I really love how active this group is too.

I don't plan to visit again until I have my BFP...

shanw

Morning all... Found out I was pregnant on the weekend, still hasn't quite sunk in yet, probably will this weekend when we are having a Xmas in July dinner at our place that was going to involve a lot of wine :(

I'm 38 and this is our second and last.... Got a 2.5 yr old, Oliver...

Edited by ~A2~

Jellybean5

Been to the dr today, had a little scan just 1 where it's meant to be but no heartbeat yet, go back in 2 weeks

NeetikaB

Hello everyone,

I got my BFP yesterday. Feeling super excited and nervous too as this is my first. EDD is around 18th March. Hoping to find support, help and info from all the lovely ladies here :smile:

• Like 1

Chel085

Hi everyone!

Got my BFP this morning!

Due around 24/03/17

Having bloods tomorrow to confirm, and have already made an OB appointment. Lol, just want to make sure I get the same DR as I had with DD,

Super excited to be in this group! Can't wait to chat further with you all!

• Like 3

jenni_

Hi all and congratulations on those BFP!

I'm currently 6w5d with my first. After being diagnosed with PCOS last year, I was told conceiving would be difficult so I'm kind of in disbelief it happened rather quickly for us.

We have a scan booked Friday, and I'm so nervous about it. Excited too, but more on the freaking out side. It all seems very surreal right now.

Shz80

Hi Everyone!

I'm in lol, I got my results today, I've been going through IVF for a few years now, but we do have a DD who is 4yrs, however she was naturally conceived.

I'm due on the 28th March and so far no symptoms of pregnancy.

Hope you are all travelling well, looking forward to being apart of this group :)

• Like 1

funkymumkey56

Just popping in to let you all know I received I surprise visitor today, AF...a day early. Still felt nausea today, go figure? Anyway, I may need to check my iron levels.

I would like to wish you all the very best with your pregnancy journey.

:)

Jellybean5

Sorry to hear that funkymumkey56, better luck next cycle

tac87

Oh sorry funkymumkey. Take care.

Lots of new names popping up which is fab! here's hoping we are all here for the long haul.

How's everyone feeling? When I'm not feeling anything at all I start to worry. Really eager now to get bloods done Friday.

KG2016

Hi all :) Got my BFP on Sunday and my EDD is the 31/03/2017, so I just make the cut off. This is the first baby for DH and I and we are over the moon.

Edited by ~A2~
  • Like 1

Bidi

Good lord I am struggling with fluids. I just can't fathom drinking most things - especially water. :sick:

My love affair with chocolate milk has commenced. :yes: If I could just live off chocolate milk and peanut butter on toast for the next 3 months it would be great.

And my body wants to just nap under my desk instead of focus on any form of work. :yawn: I feel like I need coffee to remain awake :omg: but think the concept of coffee is disgusting.

I am trying so hard not to deviate from my normal eating habits at work because I know some of my work friends will pick it up :huh: and it wont be long until questions are asked. I want to delay that as long as possible as I am freaking out about telling people at work. :no2:

So now I have used a crap load of emojis I shall head into my next boring meeting where I will try not to fall asleep or vomit :closedeyes: .

• Like 3