Bidi

Due in March 2017 - Hello

MerryClumsyXmas

Hi all,

How is everybody travelling? I've been a bit slack at reading this thread for a while; hope everyone is well :)

I've just hit 11 weeks and am sooo nervous to get the 11/12 wk tests done.

LoveMySnuggles
Edited by LoveMySnuggles

laciem

Great to hear all the recent posters are going well.

Almost 16 weeks here!

Morning sickness has passed and I'm not really showing yet (except after a large meal, no where else for a full tummy to hide anymore haha). I can easily seem to forget that I'm pregnant at the moment, it feels very strange.

Jellybean5

Borboleta that book sounds lovely. Enjoy your baby moon, I had planned on going to Sydney but found out my son is booked in for surgery that week, not sure if I'll pan anything else before jellybean arrives.

I was meant to see midwife tomorrow but had to change my appointment and then midwife was booked out for another 2 weeks and dr booked for nearly a month so I'm seeing my dr's colleague for a visit on Monday to get results and hopefully everything comes back ok. 15 weeks on Saturday and having a family day out its the start of school holidays

bean1977

Hi all, had my 13 week scan yesterday and NIPT test came back as low risk so can start to get more excited now and tell people. This will be baby number 3 - already have a DD,5, and a DS who will be 2 in a couple of weeks :)

gabic

I loved borboleta's story about telling the grandparents! We found out through NIPT a while ago that we're having a boy, but we kept that to ourselves for a while since we hadn't told my husband's family that we were expecting. We made all those calls a couple of weeks ago, which meant that we could tell my parents it was a boy on fathers day. It was a very fun lunch and my dad in particular loved hearing that they would be having a grandson :)

My husband and I are hoping to go away at least for a few days somewhere around Christmas. This is our first so we want to take the chance to have a last little getaway while it's still just the two of us!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

~A2~

This thread is getting a little long so I have started up a new one for you all.

It can be found here

Kind regards

Ali