CalEliKat

Absolute Domestics

CalEliKat

Hi there. Has anybody had experience working with Absolute Domestics as a cleaner. Can you PM me if you have as I have some questions. Thanks.

Chchgirl

yes you can pm me if you wish, or if I am allowed I am happy to put it here on the board :)

Greatmum

I looked into it sound a bit dodgy and not necessarily much or regular work.

lizzzard

Our two previous cleaners were through them and they both cleaned our house weekly for over a year each. The last one in particular had a full schedule of other houses she cleaned every week as well so definitely seemed like regular work for her.

mumofsky

Edited because I just realised you meant that you want to work for them not hire them! :)

Edited by mumofsky

raechel82

How much work you will get depends on your availability and of course the demand in you area.

They have been around a long time which is a plus. I worked for them very very briefly but just as I started I was successful with another job.

It can be a very flexible job. You did have to keep your own records about tax. Workers paid it themselves but was no difficult at all. You have a uniform and are covered by insurance and have the company back up etc.