CrazyHorseLady

praying for a birthday suprise

CrazyHorseLady

Well, June 2nd I turn the big 40... DP and I are TTC and have been since January.. No luck yet..

Please could everyone send some baby dust our way for a BFP for my birthday. It will be the best gift in the world.

:) Thank you in advance

yoohooyou

Bidi

sending baby dust your way. I am 38 and DH 42. We conceived after two cycles this time around with number 4 so it can happen!!

Holidayromp

DS2 (number four and final) was conceived on my eighth cycle - the month after my 40th birthday.

So good luck and heaps of baby dust.

If you are in surfers paradise or close by there is a ripleys museum with a fertility statue - rub it - it works!! :)

• Like 1

Feral Grey Mare

From one mare to another, here's hoping for a healthy foal for you and the stallion.

• Like 1

j-gray

That would be lovely, so hope it happens for you. If it doesn't, I will start wishing for a due date of your 41st birthday ;)

lonestranger

Sending you best wishes...DS conceived when I was nearly 40 after 6 months of caution to the wind and another 3 months of charting :) I hope you are equally blessed!

Charlie & Lola

Very best of luck.

We TTC for more than 18 months with my last. Decided it was never going to happen so we decided to go overseas for my birthday. About 10 days before I turned 40 (and 3 days before we left for a holiday to Bali) I found out I was pg!!

Fizzwizz

Sending you magic your way - we found out I was pregnant with number 3 the day after coming home from a holiday overseas - baby is now over 12 months and I was 44 when he was born. Maybe plan a nice holiday for your BD - all ours have been conceived naturally when on holiday!