yabbadabbadoo

Random things you would like to say on Facebook but aren't game

sahmie

It says “seafood” on the bloody packet!!!! Stop whinging about getting seafood in your ramen you half witted vegetarian! 🤦‍♀️

*note; half witted because obvs can’t read, not half witted because vegetarian. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

notsoretro
On 12/08/2020 at 12:34 PM, RockingChair said:

Brag all you want about your wedding anniversary, how many years you have been married, your children, your travelling etc.  Your husband and all your friends on Facebook will believe you but I know the secrets of your marriage and all is not as it seems 🙄 

So frustrating when you know more about a persons life then the highlight reel they show for everyone else.  You can't say a thing as then you look like the crazy/jealous/nasty person.

Love this thread for venting all that can't be said on Facebook 😉

I think we may have a friend in common. Their posts have caused ocular injuries from eye rolling.....

• Haha 2

notsoretro

I wouldn't be proud of that......

• Like 1

hmmph

I explained this at work to you last month and it is your job to know and understand this process, so it's embarrassing that you are asking on a public site. Oh, and by the way, you haven't asked the 'right' question, so this is not the gotcha you think it is. Reading the forms you need to fill out would have a answered your question.

Mose
11 minutes ago, hmmph said:

I explained this at work to you last month and it is your job to know and understand this process, so it's embarrassing that you are asking on a public site. Oh, and by the way, you haven't asked the 'right' question, so this is not the gotcha you think it is. Reading the forms you need to fill out would have a answered your question

Do we need a "random things you would like to say to colleagues but aren't game to" thread? At this time of year I would be dropping in hourly....

• Like 11

wallofdodo

I have accidentally hit the 'is this still available' button.  I have also been the recipient of an accidental hit.

My OH, is like that, he expects people to respond immediately when he messages about an item for sale. I am always like DUDE THEY HAVE A LIFE, THEY ARE NOT HANGING ON THEIR PHONE WAITING FOR YOUR 10 DOLLAR OFFER. Mind you he is very good at getting bargains. We have appx 6 rugs in our house and with all the buying and selling (which he has time for) we paid a total of 60 dollars.  But that is not what this is about.

Hey old School friend, you need to check the hypocrisy of your posts, one minute you are tell people they are selfish and should think of others and wear a mask, then you are not thinking about others when critising BLM protests, and I don't even want to discuss Rosie Batty. Think on that for a bit. 

Riotproof

I accidentally (or maybe my cat did) sent someone a link to an article recently. Embarrassing. Fortunately, they didn’t say anything. 

• Haha 1

maryanneK
22 hours ago, Mose said:

Do we need a "random things you would like to say to colleagues but aren't game to" thread? At this time of year I would be dropping in hourly....

Yes!! Do it!!