Sign in to follow this  
Possum88

names.

Possum88

I know its very early days for us but does anyone have names picked?

We didnt find out the sex of dd so have names we didnt use when having her. We wont be finding out the gender of this bub either and dp said we will just use a name on our agreed list from last time but im not in love with them anymore.

I know once we hit the second trimester ill be able to talk about names with dp but for now he tells me he's not getting his hopes up till then. (He still wont believe im pregnant and thinks its all going to come undone).

Im the opposite i feel if i talk about it (its why i joined this group) ill be ok and everything will work out.

Yeahidunno2or3

I am really hoping this bub is a girl, cause I have my name chosen, and we both love it. For a boy, it will have to be an Irish name, and I pretty much hate them all, bar maybe one. A girl would make things a lot easier haha. I'm a bit like your dp though, I feel if I talk too much about it, it will disappear, so we won't be even discussing it until after we find out the sex, and all is good

FeralRebelWClaws

I think after 12 weeks then I will start a discussion with DH about names. Until then, they are just in my head and not really attached to this little one yet.

Morton-89

Haha well I'm the opposite and I get far too excited. We've decided on three boys and two girls names and we know their middle names. But pretty sure we already have the boys name picked, it just depends on if it suits him :)

We have Theodore Reginald Albert, which were pretty set on but just as an in case we have thought about Connor or Luca. For a girl were pretty set on Emilia May Louise but as an in case we quite like Freya or Layla.

The middle names come from our family. Reginald was DH's grandpas middle name, Albert was my grandfathers name, May was my grandmas middle name and DH's grandmas name and Louise is my great grandmas name (who's still alive and well at 95 :D)

N. Tonks

I'm not going to seriously discuss names until later on but I think I'd like DH and myself to go away and come up with our own lists and share them to create a combined shortlist. Then when baby is born we can get to know them for a bit before picking a name to make sure it suits. It's also a great reason to not tell people the name ahead of time (personal preference as I know no matter what we pick someone in our family won't like it and won't be afraid to tell us)!

Gigi&peanut

Yes we have already chosen ours, for a boy it will be either Noah or Elijah and for a girl Nora but still thinking of a second pretty name incase it doesn't suit her if it is a girl :) cannot wait to find out!!! And to start shopping haha

Living_The_Dream

No idea yet. Not even on the middle name. All I know is it will be uncommon as my other children have uncommon names :)

Lily-bee

We had one boy and one girl name picked when I gave birth to DD.

We will still use the name if it's a boy and have chosen a girl name already. Easy Peasy :)

maybeonemore

Been thinking about it. Im pretty sure this one is a boy but I hate all boys names haha. Its hard when I have to suit it to my other 2 also. DH wont discuss until we find out what it is.

cfwact

I have a girls name picked which is the name of a child of someone in my previous due in group that I'm totally going to steal :) Need to find another boys name that DH and I can agree on. I have about 10 boys names that I liked for our first, but my husband vetoed most of them and thinks I have terrible taste, lol.

For my son, we did what N.Tonks suggested, and each wrote a list, looked at each other's lists and crossed off the ones we didn't like, and then chose a name from the ones remaining.

LifeWithMyBoys

I can't find a name I like. If anyone has any boys names that would go with Luke as a middle name? My first born's name is Logan.

Mumanik

I like Cohen for a boy.

I used to like Amelia but a girl from school used it and I can't face it anymore!

My husband likes Hannah which I like too but not 100% sold just yet

first time mum 85

We haven't talked about it yet, but I have lots of ideas! I'm loving Corbin for a boy, Charlotte for a girl

Edited by first time mum 85

ThrilledWolf

We like Charlie for a girl and Liam for a boy

We already have a Connor

We don't know the sex but already refer to this baby as Charlie lol wishful thinking maybe

Connors name we chose when I was 8 months pregnant don't think it was even on a list just went yup I like Connor

Sign in to follow this