Sign in to follow this  
Crazycat5

ttc Baby no.5

Crazycat5

Hi ladies,

I'm new here, but hoping to find some support and ideas from big families. DH and I have started ttc no.5 - already it sucks!!! I HATE the waiting. I thought I'd be more 'go with the flow' by now, which I am for most other things, but not ttc. Sending me mad and only the second month! Anyone else out there ttc 4, 5 or more?

xx

The Awesome One

I'm not ttc but I just wanted to wish you luck :)

Rachael2

I'm not ttc but am pregnant with number 5.

MummyMustard

Any luck yet?

• Like 1

5xCrazy

Hi, I'm new here too and in the process of preparing to TTC.

I have 3 bio children from a previous relationship and 1 step daughter. This will be #5 for the family unit and our first child together so a bit exciting!

The kids are DD12, DS11, DD9 and Step DD 5.

It's been a long time since I've done the baby thing so a bit nervous and sometimes unsure if I REALLY want to but usually I'm very clucky.

Getting the Mirena out soon 18 months past the use by date then going to let my cycle settle before actively TTC.

Buying up baby things and have the beginnings of a new MCN stash which is super exciting!

Have you had any luck? Anyone else TTC or preparing to?

Bidi

I am trying to conceive baby number 4. Been pregnant 5 times already but yes the stress of waiting is hard. I am 38 too so a bit stressed that it will take longer.

**Xena**

Just wondering how everyone is going? Any pregnancy news?

Dh and I have made the decision to try for number 5. So excited :D

• Like 4

DJandJ

Wow Xena that's huge news! Best of luck.

• Like 1

**Xena**

Thanks so much :D

Rachael2

Best of luck with your ttc journey. I hope your wait is short. What will your age gaps be Xena?

I'm currently 34weeks along with my number 5. The pregnancy is tough. Bub is breech and has been firmly cemented in this position since 26-28weeks.

• Like 1

opethmum

How dare you all ttc your baby number 5! How dare you want more newborn snuggles!

Good luck!

I am thinking of TTC no 4. My husband is still thinking about it and we maybe open to it!

• Like 2

Guest canadianmum

I wish my DH was younger (he is 53), I am 43 and would love #7 but DH thinks he is too old and I have to respect that.

Good luck!

twilightangel

DH and I have been thinking about TTC #7.

I still feel clucky and would like one more but some days I think I am crazy for even considering it as life is pretty busy and DH is only home on the weekends.

Good luck ladies :)

**Xena**

Best of luck with your ttc journey. I hope your wait is short. What will your age gaps be Xena?

I'm currently 34weeks along with my number 5. The pregnancy is tough. Bub is breech and has been firmly cemented in this position since 26-28weeks.

Our oldest 3 are all around 2 years apart (8, 10, 12) and our youngest is 11 months so we'd like another approx 2 year gap between her and the next bub :) Hope bub turns for you!!

Canadianmum I wonder if I will ever feel done. Pretty sure this next one will be it though. I've had 4 c-sections and whilst everything still looks okay I think I only have another one in me before I'd be too scared of any risks.

Good luck deciding Twilight Angel and Opthemum. It took us a bit more discussion to go back for this one :)

Edited by **Xena**
  • Like 2

twilightangel

Xena, I agree, this one is taking a lot more discussion than the other kids. We have a big family holiday coming up in October so we definitely wont be TTC before then so we still have a few months to decide.

• Like 1

TheFirstNoel

Xena that's awesome!!

Dh is super keen for #5, I'm the one who is scared! We're not exactly doing a lot of preventing but we're also not the most fertile people around so who knows... leaving it in God's hands. :)

• Like 1

Eleventy23

#4 is 4 weeks old and we have already discussed when to do FET for last baby ☺

We have 12,7,5 and newest bundle. Want a sibling close in age for her. 12 year old is off doing own thing. 7 an 5 year olds are always together.

Good luck Xena ☺

• Like 1

Guest canadianmum

Xena it doesn't help that my older ones are super keen for us to have another.

We have DS19 DD17 DD17 DD13 DD8 and DD2.

Rachael2

5 is it for us. Number 5 was a huge surprise and DH wasn't happy about it. His since had the snip. My fertility has been pretty poor in the past following an ectopic pregnancy. But somehow preventing we managed to accidentally conceive this little baby when number 4 was breastfeeding a lot (and still is).

Ianthe

Just wondering how everyone is going? Any pregnancy news?

Dh and I have made the decision to try for number 5. So excited :D

Yay!

Good luck to everyone else.

• Like 1

**Xena**

Rachael2 how is he about it now that he's gotten used to the idea? I hope all is well now :)

Thanks Ianthe :)

Mummy2Some

Good luck to you all that are trying and congratulations to the ones that are already pregnant. Id love another one which would make it #6 but our families would murder us and i didn't cope with my last pregnancy so its probably not the best idea, plus my last labour was 1 hour and 6mins id be a little worried id leave it too late to get to the hospital(15-20min away) and have the baby at home.

Rachael2

Mummyto5 I'm not coping with number5 pregnancy very well either. Well in comparison to the others. I'm still Bf my 1yr old who is a terrible sleeper so that's not helping.

Xena how are you going? Have you decided to start ttc number 5? My husband is thoroughly sick of the pregnancy too. Probably because it's a daily struggle for me with endless fatigue, pain etc. I'm 37weeks now and haven't started maternity leave yet so it's been pretty exhausting in the whole family. We will be meeting out new baby pretty much any time now as I've had my kids spontaneously from 36-39weeks. Bub is also big and in a complete breech position. Looking at trying to turn it next week.

Guest canadianmum

I hope you get some relief soon, one way or another Rachel2.

So, I mentioned to my GP that I was not taking DH's vasectomy referral too well and she said it was important to discuss it with him.

So I did.

He didn't say yes to #7 but he didn't run screaming to the hills either...

• Like 2

**Xena**

That's good Canadianmum :) Fingers crossed for you.

Rachael2 we are starting this month :) i really feel for you. I don't do pregnancy well either which surprises people because I have a bunch of kids :lol: I just like the result not the process ;) Can't wait for your baby news :)

• Like 1