Sign in to follow this  
Notclose3nough

Very weird feeling

Notclose3nough

I have a vert weird feeling I can't explain, it feels like something or someone is behind me or somewhere close to me. Sometimes I can almost like hear something close to a heart beat, but it's not like hear in my ear, but rather like feel it beating. It is not that I am a cowardly person and to get scared that easly, but this feel makes me just want to run away as fast as I can. But what scares me the most is a need to talk to someone, sometimes I just start talking about something, as if I am talking to someone, but there is nothing. I usualy start talking like that and after about a minute I just snap out of it and thik what was I doing. It's getting stronger lately and it's happening more often. Does something similar happen someone, or does someone know if my brain is playing tricks, or just what the hell this is ?

Notclose3nough

Well since I remember I always had this feel, but it was more like just a feeling that makes me look whats behind me. But lately it's becoming stronger feel. It's scary trist me ;| ,imagine sitting in a dark room with only your computer and then sudenly you think that something is behind you and really wants to hurt really really bad. But for me it's not a though that randomly comes and goes, it's more like knowing something is behind you or close to you before even thinking about it. It's weird but it does not feel like illness, I can't explain it... And it dosen't apear only in dark or at night, it happens anytime, in public places, at home, at work, about 2 times a day. When I get the feel my hart just starts racing and when I check it out, there is nothing :\

Kabu84

Hi OP, this sounds very scary. Do you notice the feeling more when you are very tired/stressed or have a lot going on?

FeelingcLucky

Echoing previous posters advice, I think you should go and see a trusted GP, and tell them exactly what you have said here, it sounds very scary - I hope you can get some help for it soon.

Natttmumm

Could it be anxiety? Sounds a bit like the start of a panic attack to me.

A agree with the other posters. I would go to the GP just to rule out anything else

Chelle31

If all other suggestions are ruled out I would be thinking on the spirit realm for sure. Just because we can't see things doesn't mean they are not real. There is always higher truth. You may be quite sensitive to the things of the spirit and if you have had this feeling since you were little it may even be a generational spirit. Do you believe in Christ? This thing may need to be cast out or away as it is clearly not a peaceful thing and you were not made to endure it. Faith in Christ in its TRUE form is freedom on all planes, but is a journey.